Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

updates

Started by Dr.Schiewago, February 09, 2016, 15:46

Barney_Ross

Quote from: TheGame on March 18, 2016, 15:29
Quote from: Barney_Ross on March 18, 2016, 12:00
Any update on TheGame project, very soon gone, and soon will be gone "soon" too.
Im talking with a scripter about it but yet without any success (aka no reply). Whenever that is done, the project can be added. So, in facts, it is no longer in my hands.

Could it be added with out missions like Milestone was if scripting is going to take months? At least we could get something new.

Ethan

Quote from: Barney_Ross on March 18, 2016, 16:30
Could it be added with out missions like Milestone was if scripting is going to take months? At least we could get something new.

thats always a possibility, look at Alcatraz for example. Of course, then again, its always up to Mick to put it in but who really knows what hes doing or where he even is.

Lindsey

Quote from: Hobo on March 18, 2016, 04:18
Quote from: Lindsey on March 18, 2016, 01:54
The fact you have to work 50 hours weeks isn't my problem, perhaps you feel the need to earn a lot of money, or have no credible skills and can't earn a decent salary on 35 hours a week like myself.

Flaunting my ranks? No, it's factual, if i was flaunting it, i'd have reminded you personally in my post, such as "I was an admin here, this didn't use to happen".

It's nice to know that your social life and work life are the reason for no updates though, thanks for the clarification :)

And i've played on other accounts that you're unfamiliar with, via a VPN as well as throw aways on my current ip.
Hello $nake 2.0

It's the internet, i can do as a like.

I'd like to throw it out there that inactivity / inability to fulfil his role generally means he is unfit for the role due to time constraints. Perhaps he needs a break so he can focus on real life?
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Ari

Quote from: Ethan on March 18, 2016, 18:54
Quote from: Barney_Ross on March 18, 2016, 16:30

thats always a possibility, look at Alcatraz for example. Of course, then again, its always up to Mick to put it in but who really knows what hes doing or where he even is.
Alcatraz is a ghost Island

Ethan

Quote from: Yami on March 20, 2016, 22:31
Alcatraz is a ghost Island

always available for loads though.... what was Alcatraz used for? Prisoners... I can see 6 missions right there relating to it.

Barney_Ross

There is also farm and junk yard. And in prison you can transport, food, clothes, bibles, soap.

Ari

Quote from: Barney_Ross on March 21, 2016, 06:28
There is also farm and junk yard. And in prison you can transport, food, clothes, bibles, soap.
would be good to carry objects up to the jail in van :like:

Barney_Ross

yeah and why not artic missions too, Pretty nice profit if you haul something from milestone warehouse to there, long trip.

Ethan

Quote from: Barney_Ross on March 21, 2016, 07:36
yeah and why not artic missions too, Pretty nice profit if you haul something from milestone warehouse to there, long trip.
Think about wet county to there = $$$$

Dr.Schiewago

Ethan  is it much work to add new missions?

Ari

Quote from: Ethan on March 21, 2016, 15:20
Quote from: Barney_Ross on March 21, 2016, 07:36
Think about wet county to there = $$$$
why not improvised?

TheGame

Quote from: Dr.Schiewago on March 21, 2016, 15:32
He cannot add missions. He´s a mapper, not a scripter. Missions are not our job. We take care of maps, not scripts.

Dr.Schiewago

I know that he cant add them. But he was admin some month ago  so i think he knows how easy it is

Ethan

Quote from: TheGame on March 21, 2016, 16:04
mappers cannot add missions. .. a mapper, not a scripter. Missions are not our job. We take care of maps, not scripts.

Quote from: Dr.Schiewago on March 21, 2016, 17:37
I know that he cant add them. But he was admin some month ago  so i think he knows how easy it is

I wouldnt know the first thing on how to add loads... and just because I was admin doesnt mean jack shit..

R3AP3R

Quote from: Dr.Schiewago on March 21, 2016, 15:32

You just copy-paste a string of text, replace some coordinates and IDs and give the load/unload point a name. That's a 10 seconds thing (exaggeration of course but it's a very basic thing, there's no rocket science. You just copy and paste things)

What happens here has absolutely nothing to do with lack of time or scripting being too hard. We all know what the real problem is but choose to ignore it or hide behind a wall.

Time is an issue and you use that as an excuse for not updating shit for years? RESIGN!!!