Loup ban appeal

Started by Loup, December 21, 2015, 10:57

Loup

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 21/12/2015 GMT +5 1:18PM (Pakistan Time)
Reason of ban: Speed Hack
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Smokey (anti-cheat)

What actually was happening:
Was banned for speed hack there was a hacker id 0 he came to hack as that noob came yesterday and many players got banned because of him, i was gone to get my load and while i was loading my truck was just auto flying quickly and going crazy and i quickly saw the map there was a player near me and when i fall on floor my truck destroyed and my player killed but i saw his name and reported him and i pm uncle drew about him too, and i started /work again and again that same noob came in my way and again rammed me and my truck was flying and got banned, i did nothing its that noobs fault he use ram hack on me and smokey banned me

after i got banned my internet was also crashed and didnt able to join server and i think server was locked for a few hours or something because it wasnt responding, i wanted to post my ban appeal atm i got banned but power cutted so i waited until power comes back and now i posted

Screenshot:

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

ADMIN SINCE
19 Dec 2022
MODERATOR SINCE
16 Dec 2019
COUNTRY
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC