Mike's CT Mod Releases [New Mod : November 30th 2015] Radar Mod IS RELEASED!~

Started by MikeMan, November 29, 2015, 00:49

bazingashane0

If you can make the money and time a true or false variable that's editable in one of the ini files I reckon that would be good :D or possibly seperate .ico files for those areas

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

MikeMan

Quote from: bazingashane0 on December 01, 2015, 04:50
If you can make the money and time a true or false variable that's editable in one of the ini files I reckon that would be good :D or possibly seperate .ico files for those areas

So you can see it all the time? Is that what you mean? I can edit that back in, I just eliminated it for more personal look at the vehicle your working in

bazingashane0

Quote from: MikeMan on December 01, 2015, 04:53
Quote from: bazingashane0 on December 01, 2015, 04:50

So you can see it all the time? Is that what you mean? I can edit that back in, I just eliminated it for more personal look at the vehicle your working in
Yeah add in optional files so people can have that if needed

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

Supra

Yes lol, I didnt realise clock is also gone now:
i agree with shane, i would prever an alternative where you always have money and clock showing :)

Supra

I randomly discovered that if u hold down NUMPAD + you can see clock and money in hand :D that helps