Convoy Trucking Video Series

Started by NovaWorks, September 23, 2015, 15:17

NovaWorks

Hi, Im NovaWorks. I have played this server for a while before taking a year's break from SAMP. I believe by now my stuff is all gone but not to worry. I can have some fun recollecting my money and score. Join me or my convoy when Im online. Subscribe to my channel www.youtube.com/user/randomnovagames or click this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cpQsCvBfwE for the latest Convoy Trucking video.

Hopefully this series will be a long one.

Ethan

NovaWorks

Huh? Which part of sharing my vids in Convoy Trucking is an advertisement? If yes, show it to me

Dobby

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

NovaWorks

Its just there for show. I dont really see any harm in anyone subscribing. Its their choice to subscribe or not. Its there to avoid confusion cuz my Youtube Link and Youtube Channel name isnt the same or related.

Wizzer

Your minecraft avatar explains alot :like: :dislike:
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Ethan

Quote from: NovaWorks on September 24, 2015, 09:04
I dont really see any harm in anyone subscribing.
you come into a SAMP server forum advertising "look at my youtube videos, blah blah..." it just makes look desperate or attention seeking...   :dislike: :dislike:

NovaWorks

Then I dont see any point for people to post videos of Convoy Trucking on their youtube channel. With that said, this series ended with only one episode.

Ethan

people can do whatever they want with their youtube account.. I have all kinds of crap including some CT videos, but when you come here and say stuff like "Watch my youtube for CT series videos" you look desperate for attention... If you would have come in here and rather than begging, you could have posted your video and see if people were actually interested in them and then perhaps you could have done more to keep people interested...

NovaWorks

Im sorry. Thats just the proper way to announce it. If you said we cant get attention, then whats the point of this thread if I cant get attention to notice there is videos of CT?. For my understanding, this thread is to Share screenshots or videos. I posted this to Share it. The subscription link is to avoid confusion cuz my account and link arent the same. "Watch my YT CT video series" is more of an appropriate tone of speaking like a civilised human being. There is no promotion of anything so I dont regard this as an advertisement.

NovaWorks

Plus its pointless to Continue posting if I know "Someone" will get me banned if somehow people got interested in my videos and "got my attention" Its like Jumping in a fire pit to save a piece of wood, "risking" getting banned for reasons unknown to mankind.

Ethan

do whatever the fuck you want to.. I wont be watching or paying attention to you at all...