lvor ban appeal

Started by lvor, August 29, 2015, 20:16

lvor

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 15 minutes ago
Reason of ban: Disrespect
Ban was unfair? No
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
about a hour ago I said to Uncle_Drew the next thing:
"y madre esta muy loco puta" but it was meant as kidding.
when I logged in again a hour later I thought that wasnt really nice from me, I was suprised that I dont had a warn.
I said in that chat I was suprised when admin was online.
a bid later I said "uncle" and was about to say sorry to him.
only afther the word "Uncle" admin banned me for 3 days:
I was about to say sorry to uncle before this ban already. Iam banned because of I said in in chat: "look picture".
I have already 3 reasons here for accepting this unban.

- I was already about to say sorry to Uncle_Drew
- It wasnt more as one thing what I said to him.
- I need to pay back a player tomorrow.

Already thanks for helping, Iam hoping for a unban.
More information can you find by the pictures!

Screenshot:

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.
Like: Freerunning, Sleeping, Gaming
Dislike: Working and doing things for other players.

Matias

You shouldn't have insulted him.
He felt offended and wanted to report you after you left.
After you got back you wanted to get warned which shows you felt guilty.
Rule nº6 says to respect all players, why did you think you could get away from this?

lvor

Yes I felt guilty about it and I was about to say sorry, If I wasnt guilty about it this ban was more righteous.
I didnt thought I should get away with it by leaving the server, I had to eat at that moment and said it when I had to go already.
I didnt leave to avoid my punishment, only that is uncheckable for administrators so that might not have effect on this ban.
What might have effect on this ban is that I only said 1 thing, and a ban is a bid a big punishment for that.
I saw Uncle_Drew did disrespect DJ_Starfish to, he reported him on forum and Uncle _Drew got a warn.
Would there be a valid reason for giving him a warn and him a warn for exactly the same reason?
It would just be nice if you unban me for this and just above al because Iam guilty about it, much people shouldnt be like that.

Like: Freerunning, Sleeping, Gaming
Dislike: Working and doing things for other players.

Matias

The fact you got banned and not warned is because you wanted a warn, which would most likely let this go so easily because you have 0 active warnings, calling his mom a "crazy fucker" "crazy bitch" however you want, is not nice, he felt offended and we couldn't let it go with a warning which would most likely be forgotten by you, and the fact you got back from a ban recently and seems like you didn't learn from your mistakes made a ban more suitable for you. You, over any other player, should have stickied to the rules and knew them better than anyone because of your recent bans.

Joshy

Follow the rules and you won't get banned. Saying a disrespectful sentence in a language which you probably don't even understand and saying "you were just kidding" is plain stupid.

In addition, breaking rules intentionally and expecting to just get a warning is enough justification to say that you do not care about server warnings so you were banned instead.

If you want to continue to play on this server and be a part of the community then I highly suggest that you follow the rules and that you think about your actions before doing them.

Rejected.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)