Smooth Camera for GTA San Andreas

Started by Xero, August 03, 2015, 23:12

Xero

I've been using CamHack for a bit now to get some good aerial shots of the game but the smoothness of the camera sucks lol I don't know if you guys have heard of "Smooth Camera" or not and whether or not it's legal in the gamemode.

I want to make some videos with the camera but CamHack doesn't allow you to go slow enough to take smooth video. If it is legal to use in ct then I will need to get cleo apparently. I also don't know if installing cleo will cause my game to enable hacks which I don't want, or does it just contain the files to install certain features.

Matias

At CamHack press Control Settings -> Camera Fly Speed and lower it as you like.

Xero

Really? Lol OK will do that. Never realized that setting was there.

Matias

Quote from: Xero on August 04, 2015, 03:32

Me neither but then when i messed around with it and got videos like this

chosen_potato

Quote from: Syd on August 04, 2015, 03:44
Quote from: Xero on August 04, 2015, 03:32

Me neither but then when i messed around with it and got videos like this

Its still not that smooth

I have awsome and easy to use cam mode BUT its only for first person, is that good for you?

Dobby

PM me the url. I'll test it later on the scripting server.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

chosen_potato

Quote from: Dobby on August 04, 2015, 07:50
PM me the url. I'll test it later on the scripting server.

Me?

Idk if it called spam (fk u then :3)

Zeding669

i think smooth camera is not allowed in the server because it makes you fly

chosen_potato