From Point A To Point B

Started by CassetteTapeBoy, March 20, 2015, 01:16

CassetteTapeBoy

you know how its hard to get to redstone county or wet county?
navigate system to these county's is weird, its like a dot on a piece of paper.
i wish it was like gta 4/5 map system.
it draws a damn line to get where you need to go instead of a damn red dot
instead of pausing the game, expanding the map and not seeing the custom maps.

image of what im talking about:

[/url][/center]

Ethan

The GTA v HUD has navigation like that.. I also found a Cleo that does that as well.

CassetteTapeBoy

Ya, But Mods Crash Your Game some how

Plus, There Always so many Red Dots and i think that mods detects default sa map not server maps
[/url][/center]

Dobby

Its not hard, once you learn your way around them. Take your time and you'll pick it up in no time.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

Quote from: CassetteTapeBoy on March 20, 2015, 01:33
Ya, But Mods Crash Your Game some how

my game has never crashed from HUD mods, nor ASI mods either

sent from my new badass computer thats now working

nyolc8

Btw it is possible to make gta5hud to work with server maps, but that would be a hell lot (and painful) of work, that would need to create "road paths" (which is used by the AI in single player) for all additional roads. Also it would need to be manually updated all the time when road changes in maps. So... yeah... just learn the maps :D

Ethan

CassetteTapeBoy

Quote from: Ethan on March 20, 2015, 15:44
or study this like you would a female body:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32336900/map.html

that would be nice if i can pause the game and view that map
[/url][/center]

Dobby

This wouldn't work as well on mapped land as it would native SA land. Plus it would require getting each and every players position (if they're using gps), then calculating shortest route via roads.

Quote from: nyolc8 on March 20, 2015, 14:28
that would need to create "road paths" (which is used by the AI in single player) for all additional roads.

See this ^. It already exists, and we use it (partly) for smokey. MapAndreas. We'd have to get node points for ever stretch of mapped land on the server. I don't see this being too good on the server. We want to improve / add features rather than create stuff that'll cause lag.

Locked for now
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!