My Emergency CLEO script (WIP)

Started by nyolc8, February 18, 2015, 16:06

nyolc8

I worked on it in the last 2+ months and after I re-wrote the half of it in the last few days, I think it's now in that state when I can show it here in mod showroom:

TN_KARIM_BC

i want the link of this mod and the link of map 3d :D its sowwwwwwww cool bro :D i like it

BeastyBill88

It looks great Nylco8. Did you ever find a way around the siren particle problem?

nyolc8

I could remove siren particles (with cleo), and the siren light shadows from ground (also with cleo), but not the "light" itself (the colorization of the vehicle chassis). Well... I mean... I could remove the "light" itself too, but it removed all lights... so lamppost lights also didn't appeared on vehicle.

BeastyBill88

Hmmm that's a shame. What part of the script would I need to change in order to have your flash pattern show at the same time while I activate the default siren instead of it being 1 or the other?

Also I know I asked this before, but will you be doing a v2 of the Linerunner and other vehicles?

nyolc8

It's done (the removing of default siren), I just found it out yesterday. I mentioned it in that topic. I don't know when will I model again.

BeastyBill88

Thanks :) I have just seen it, great work as always Nyclo8. Ah that's a shame I hope you do because I love your mods.