[Update 1.0 - 2015.03.13] Emergency Lights CLEO script by nyolc8

Started by nyolc8, February 08, 2015, 13:59

nyolc8

looks like I managed to make those lights working afterall... there are some unused bits in handling flags for each vehicle, I use those unused bits to mark vehicles in memory, and with that, I can block lights to apply again and again... tricky but working nicely :D

edit:
Tested on CT server, drove around and all copcars/ambulance/etc blinking in their garage too :D No crash, no errors, looking good :D So now I just have to add the "is siren enabled" check and the "is someone in driver seat" check. Then have to make lightcast and lights shadow blink too. Then I'll release a new version with other new feature(s) too. :P

BeastyBill88

Great progress Nyolc8 :D

Wasn't the main purpose of having the lights on other vehicles just meant for the emergency vehicles? Which you have done nearly.

Oooh other features eh? ;) Will you be releasing your new cop car/taxi with the next version of this mod?

nyolc8

light shadows blinking too, just strobe light shadows left to do :)

Maybe the copcarla, but I didn't even started to work on other cars, I tested copcarla for a few days (by playing on CT a few times) and found for about 6 bugs :D So that's why the progress is slow.

I added new option to be able to disable the mainEL light casting per vehicle (useful if you don't want to use mainEL as main light)

Also I added the exe checking which informs you if you have unsupported gta_sa.exe

And I'll add an option to disable the other cars light feature, because it may cause performance drop. (didn't tested it fully yet, but it need to read vehicle.ini file for all copcar which are nearby,and stuff...)

Also I worked on my other scripts too (made flagger cleo 4.3 compatible and tested all my other scripts, all works with 4.3).

Ethan

6 lil bugs in the code, 6 little bugs in the code
fix a bug here, 8 more little bugs in the code..

lol

nyolc8

the bugs were in the copcarla model, not in code:P

other car blinking progress: all lights shadows blinking, checking the new option for cast lights implemented, checking for which lights enabled in vehicles.ini implemented, checking for which lights shadow enabled in vehicles.ini implemented

note: I'm using cleo 4.3.18 from now, so scripts will tested on that from now.

nyolc8

Just tested on CT server, if someone enables siren on their copcar, lights start to blink on that car :D So it works!

edit: found another method to disable all default emergency lights (this can disable siren from FBI rancher too) but this method would have only one main switch, can't switch it per vehicle. The only problem is that the copbike gets it's emergency light from another place because it still have it even if I disable emergency lights for all vehicles in memory.

Robins

I installed this mod but when I turn it on, I just have the reflection on the ground, I don't see the lights on the cruiser/police vehicle itself, any idea how can I fix that?

nyolc8

Do you have newopcodes.cleo file in your CLEO folder?

Robins

Wizzer

Quote from: Robins on April 04, 2015, 19:43
I installed this mod but when I turn it on, I just have the reflection on the ground, I don't see the lights on the cruiser/police vehicle itself, any idea how can I fix that?
Are you using IMFX? For some people it removes the effects, could be caused by that :P

Quote from: Paci18 on April 04, 2015, 20:40
szia nyolc8
Ma találtam a youtuben a videódat és nagyon megtetszett,le töltöttem de nem indúl el berakom a cleo mappába de semmi nemtörténik,ötlet?
várom a válaszod

bővités
esetleg skype ra felvehetsz és ott könnyebben elmondhatod
Please use only english in this ENG forum, PM him instead :dislike:
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Robins

No, I'm using some skin, effects and vehicle mods, nothing additional.

nyolc8

imfx is an effect mod. But I use imfx too and I have coronas, so... strange... if it can't draw coronas, then it should crash... :D But it doesn't crash, so I think the script itself runs correctly, and your game does not showing the coronas... Maybe one of your effects mod messed up something with coronas.

Robins

Any idea how can I fix this issue?

Edit: Yeah I had imfx, found out :D, thanks ;D

Skrosh

nyolc8

Why you want to use this with ELM when the two mods does same things? I didn't tested, so no idea.