[Update 1.0 - 2015.03.13] Emergency Lights CLEO script by nyolc8

Started by nyolc8, February 08, 2015, 13:59

Ethan

Quote from: nyolc8 on April 08, 2015, 17:45
Why you want to use this with ELM when the two mods does same things? I didn't tested, so no idea.
Quote from: Skrosh on April 08, 2015, 17:39
Nice :D
This mod is compatible with ELM?

maybe he wants to use ELM, get banned and say he was using yours all along??

nyolc8

Well, he can say whatever he want, because this mod does not do anything which synced in samp, so everything stay only on the player computer :P
But ELM modifies/blinks car stock lights(headlights,taillights) states, also fixing car parts which are synced in samp. So yeah... :D

Ethan

Street

Hello.

I have a problem with the mod. I saw this video with this model and I really liked, how is the advisor lights in the arjent lightbar, and the blue and red lights for the main one.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7uPTNr61zE)

(also I saw this video, and the lights are showing very good alineated and with the correct position

is like the mod detect the lights and put its there.. weird)

BUT. When I installed the mod with the SAME model, I have this :(

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-2ymaQH4Hw)

What can I do? I really like the mod. Thank you.

nyolc8

You need to reposition the lights inside the EL\vehicles.ini file. You can specify coordinates, sizes,colors, etc there

Street

Quote from: nyolc8 on April 11, 2015, 11:47
You need to reposition the lights inside the EL\vehicles.ini file. You can specify coordinates, sizes,colors, etc there
Any way to edit the coordinates in game? That would be awesome, seriously. I tried to edit the coords and it's very difficult.

Maybe in the next version will include an in game editor? c:

Any ETA for the next version?

Falco

Quote from: Street on April 11, 2015, 12:05
Any way to edit the coordinates in game? That would be awesome, seriously. I tried to edit the coords and it's very difficult.

When you change the ini you wont have to restart the game by the way, just re-enable the lights  :)

BeastyBill88

Street are you the guy who was asking for my vehicle.ini on my YT video? because my lights won't fit on your cars anyway. You don't need to restart the game you just Alt+Tab>change coordinates>save them>go back ingame>re-enable the lights to see where they are. Its not difficult, it just takes a while to set them up properly.

nyolc8

Quote from: Street on April 11, 2015, 12:05

If I figure out how to do something like that (ingame editor) then I'll make that.

I don't know when I'll release it, I have some problems with the other cars emergency light blinking mechanism... it causes random laggs (when the script reading vehicles.ini for all vehicles). Or atleast I think that causes those laggs...

Maybe until then I'll release it without the other cars light addon. I think I release a new version along with my copcarla mod (which will feature new carpart component changing like EVLS have)

sgt.TannerHD

Hey, when i want to start the EL there are lights on the ground, but there are no light objects in/on the car.

http://www11.pic-upload.de/12.04.15/tpw3dvpe6kra.png

nyolc8

Quote from: sgt.TannerHD on April 12, 2015, 12:51
Hey, when i want to start the EL there are lights on the ground, but there are no light objects in/on the car.

Do you have imfx? Robins said that caused the same bug for him and fixed it by removing imfx. But I have imfx too and it works for me with it, so I don't know what's going on there. But try it without imfx to see if something changes then.

sgt.TannerHD

Quote from: nyolc8 on April 12, 2015, 13:13
Quote from: sgt.TannerHD on April 12, 2015, 12:51

Do you have imfx? Robins said that caused the same bug for him and fixed it by removing imfx. But I have imfx too and it works for me with it, so I don't know what's going on there. But try it without imfx to see if something changes then.
I already removed it, but it's still not working.
What particles du you use for the lights? Maybe they got removed from another mod.

nyolc8

I use headlight corona(that squarish), and the one which used for almost everything(lampposts lights, etc). I don't know why this happening for some people, but not the script fails, because if the script fails, then it crashes :D

Doomer

Great work. I love this mod. I managed to pull this out for my vehicle mods:

Will we be able to create custom patterns in the future? I had to make this in a very hacky way. I'd love to be able to make the full Arjent lightbar pattern just as it is IRL. The only thing the mod lacks right now is more customization.

Keep up the good work. Thank you.

Zekiloni