[GTA:SA] Improved Vehicle Lights +ELM!

Started by R3public[PL], December 14, 2014, 13:01

nyolc8

this is fully client sided, fully made from scratch by me in ~10minutes :D of course it's unusable, I just testing how the light effects could be done:

...and it looks like it's easy, just need to find a cleo command/solution which attaches the corona to the vehicle itself edit: found!. Then we can add more red/blue coronas to front/rear and such things...
(sorry for the bad recording, I had to use my phone, because no fraps on this pc)

ELM doesn't using any additional coronas, ELM basically just flashes the headlights and does nothing more. (the ELM compatible vehicle models just have those red and blue lights set up as headlights)

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

nyolc8

nyolc8

played it with more, now light coronas attached to the vehicle instead of just being draw where the car is...

And again, this isn't touches headlights or car health, or anything which would sync through SAMP. (so it's only client sided)

Hobo

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

nyolc8

Added emergency light reflection to the road and added emergency light specular light effect on the car itself and on other cars (seen on video, light on the other copcar) as well so now it works more like a light :))

maybe I'll add light shadow too to the ground (if I can)

nyolc8

added light shadow to the ground too for the roof emergency lights:

(I'll look into making the front emergency lights to have beam-like shadow like the headlights have on the ground)

and after the light effect will be done, I'll start to make this usable somehow  :))

Twido

Looks cool, but will we have headlights too? that's the only reason why I actually like ELM

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

nyolc8

I can make that but that would be synced, so that would be visible for others. Or... Uhm... Well maybe I can make headlight clones, that wouldn't synced. I'll look into this.

Twido

Quote from: nyolc8 on December 24, 2014, 11:38
I can make that but that would be synced, so that would be visible for others. Or... Uhm... Well maybe I can make headlight clones, that wouldn't synced. I'll look into this.

I believe the ELM rule here in CT that it's forbidden because of lights is probably just the easiest way to decline the usage. Mick made that rule because explaining retards the fuel and damage problem was way too hard.

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Marccc

OMGGGG thats so cool!!! I cant wait to use it!

Maybe add 2 lights behind the back window like on the video below (not the amber lights, only blue and red)

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

nyolc8

I will but first I have to learn multithread scripting... :D I never did that, so I don't have much knowledge (nearly zero). This thing will require that to be able to even control it, so... I'll need some time to continue this.

Marccc

Can i download this car somewhere? i found only your copcar with LSPD/SFPD/LVPD on the doors, not this one with Police.

Edit: Found it, its in the caprice pack.  :)

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

nyolc8

Quote from: Marccc on December 25, 2014, 11:56
Can i download this car somewhere? i found only your copcar with LSPD/SFPD/LVPD on the doors, not this one with Police.

Edit: Found it, its in the caprice pack.  :)
well, the one you see on the videos is not yet released, this has got taller headlights and the whole front slightly reshaped, also modified rims.

sardarji