News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Bad computer makes lagging.

Started by OTRDE, October 23, 2014, 20:30

OTRDE

Me, [OT]RDE and my friend MateuszFH have a very bad computers. We using EU low poly mods. Trailer veight 1[mb] and truck 2-3[mb]. Our mods are fine, collisions ok. Just our computer do not give advice with server. I explain, on servers on our country all player can just spawn his own truck or trailer, and there we dont get kicks for laggins mods, on Convoy Trucking all vehicles what normal player can drive they are on a map - they are really a lot,. So, our computers do not give advice and then us trucks sets are 'bouncing' like a laggy mods.
Go before you, if we delete our 'super high poly mods', it will not do anything becouse even the original vehicles in large quantity are slow down our computers , and then it gives the effect of bouncing our trucks.
We really want to play on your server, its really nice! But we can make one mission but we have kicks. :(
We came here with the idea to write on the forum, to compromise with you. Just understand our situation and let us play with you, we dont make problems on server, only the problem is our computers.

sorry for my bad english

Greetings,
[OT]RDE and MateuszFH.  :)

Hobo

Lag doesn't cause mods to bounce. Bad mods cause mods to bounce.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Ethan

solution=dont use mods
better solution= dont use bad mods that bounce

Dobby

If you have a bad PC, as you said, why use mods then? Have you actually attempted to remove the mods, and see if the lag occurs still?

Its 2014 and GTA SA is 10 years old. If your PC doesn't meet the minimum / recommended requirements you should seriously consider an upgrade.

Code (system requirements via rockstar) Select

Processor: Pentium 4 or Athlon XP
RAM: 384+ MB RAM
Video Card: 128MB Nvidia GeForce6 or better)
Soundcard: Directx9 compatible surround sound card (Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Seried Recommended)
DVD-ROM: 16x DVD ROM Drive
Hard Drive: 4.7 GB free hard disk space
Peripherals: Keyboard and mouse       

SAMP system requirements: http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Introduction#System_Requirements
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Invictus

Consider looking thru here for better (non lagy) mods.

OTRDE

Like i said on 1 post, is not the fault of the mods!

We are from EU and we want to drive with EU trucks and not with the original USA because it does not have the fun from game. So, we take mods, and take take them to zmodeler where we make weight Loss and we improving colisions. We can give u our corrected mods, and u will test them. Install and ask somebody if they bouncing.

Eurobeat

It is the mods' fault. They are not synced properly for online use, so they bounce and fly around on other people's screens. Mod lag is different from FPS lag.

OTRDE

On this server we using only ETS mods. So i dont know why all of you think its a mods fault.  :o

Quote from: Fish[RSA] on October 23, 2014, 21:20
It is the mods' fault. They are not synced properly for online use, so they bounce and fly around on other people's screens. Mod lag is different from FPS lag.

I playing with this same mods on many other servers and i dont gets kick. There's a strange way i dont have like all of u said: "LAGGY MODS". Strange.

PS

anyway thanks for help and take my theard to off topic instead to HELP or whatever topic. :s

nyolc8

Quote from: OTRDE on October 23, 2014, 21:36
On this server we using only ETS mods. So i dont know why all of you think its a mods fault.  :o
What. Let me explain. The vehicle model itself have a center point. This is the point what SAMP syncs and puts to the "player vehicle position" coordinates in the gta world. So this is the vehicle's position basically. This center point is not in correct position in some vehicle mods because the mod createor simply don't bother with it, because in SP, it's not synced to anyone else. SO if this center point is too high or too low, then for other players, your truck will synced into wrong position(like half into the ground, or in the air) because the center point for you is in wrong position because of the bad mod you using.

OTRDE

Quote from: nyolc8 on October 23, 2014, 22:15
What. Let me explain. The vehicle model itself have a center point. This is the point what SAMP syncs and puts to the "player vehicle position" coordinates in the gta world. So this is the vehicle's position basically. This center point is not in correct position in some vehicle mods because the mod createor simply don't bother with it, because in SP, it's not synced to anyone else. SO if this center point is too high or too low, then for other players, your truck will synced into wrong position(like half into the ground, or in the air) because the center point for you is in wrong position because of the bad mod you using.

Just colisions. You can change it at zmodeler, if you dont know. Like you said, with bad settings col. your truck will be half into ground or on air. Relax, we change col. for good.

nyolc8

No, it's not the collision. It's the centre point, and for example with trucks, the trailer attach point dummy position is important too. As well as the wheel positions(vertically)

OTRDE

nevermind. you have no idea what you're saying. Few even know, from what i see.

please lock and enjoy your gaming with u 'not laggy mods' and super high nasa computers. sayonara.

Invictus

This is a trucking server so don't be suprised if you see a truck or two. Most players have their game's moded so if u wanna play without lagging i suggest you either remove your mods or get better PC's

nyolc8

Quote from: OTRDE on October 24, 2014, 19:00
nevermind. you have no idea what you're saying. Few even know, from what i see.

please lock and enjoy your gaming with u 'not laggy mods' and super high nasa computers. sayonara.
He is the one who saying that... :ddd When he is the only one who don't understand what is the problem with those mods... I just love these kind of people. Btw I just wanted to help you, and you reply like that... gz
The thing is, that you don't get that bouncing is not a performance question.

GeneralLee

Bad PC has nothing with this and I know what I am talking about..I've played CT even with 15-20 FPS and without mods I never got kicked for bouncing.And if you say that nyolc8 doesn't know what he is talking about you are wrong.

Try removing your mods and enjoy trucking on this server.

P.S. I suggest you to come with a better attitude.

Wizzer

Did you try turning it on and off?
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

OTRDE

sa-mp-003

check this out. I dont know what to do. All of u always said its mods fault - like u see, i dont have mods and i got kick from admin.

im waiting for your opinions.

Invictus

You need to inform admins that you"re not using ANY kind of mods so you don't get kicked for no reason

sardarji

[OT]RDE see how laggy and bouncy that mod was:

I have talked with him and he has removed all his mods, So he is good now (I have spec'ed him after removing the mod, he wasnt lagging.
He said he wont put the old mods back, BUT he might try some new EU mods if they lag he will remove it.