What I started to script...

Started by nyolc8, October 03, 2014, 17:00

nyolc8

You have two options to remove the "low" clouds:
- edit timecyc and make all clouds invisible by changing the alpha value of them one by one (pain in the ass work)
- replace the cloud texture in particle.txd with an empty png file

I searched for some solution by scripts but I didn't found anything.

Ethan

Quote from: nyolc8 on October 08, 2014, 11:26
- edit timecyc and make all clouds invisible by changing the alpha value of them one by one (pain in the ass work)

I dont know how  nor want to try and edit timecyc, but what do you mean by empty? just open the file in paint.net and delete everything and then resave?

nyolc8

Quote from: Ethan on October 08, 2014, 19:05
Quote from: nyolc8 on October 08, 2014, 11:26

I dont know how  nor want to try and edit timecyc, but what do you mean by empty? just open the file in paint.net and delete everything and then resave?
Yes, just an empty transparent image file.

Ethan

great, when I load a transparent image into the txd using TXD workshop and go to save it, the program freezes... lmao

nyolc8

After you put the image into the txd, select it in the txd editor, press ctrl+p, and check use alpha, then make sure that the second text input (under name of the texture) contains the texture name and an "a" after it without any space. Then check compressed (it will say under that "dxt3" I think), and OK. Then save the txd.

Ethan

did that and it still freezes after saving it is about 80% done.. and this is TXD workshop v 4.ob, the newest one I have

nyolc8

MeTaLiXx

[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]