Even newer car colors are here!!

Started by Rubber, April 20, 2011, 02:04

Rubber

yeah i know, something got messed up ill have a look at it

EDIT: I got it working

Minimalistik

Ethan

can you give a link so I can get your colors again.. what ever version you have now (3c) or if you made a new one, I would like to have it.. I dont know where I put mine and if it works with 3D that would be awesome.. good job rubber.

DeHavilland

It works for 0.3d! I have tried this!
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Rubber

yes, the only reason i put 0.3c in the name was so I would know when I made it (I have lots of versions). It DOES work with 0.3d, I've been using it ever since 0.3d was released. Ethan, try the link on the first post, there is a zipped folder with the carcols in it. Please let me know if it doesn't work for you. Thanks for all the compliments guys  :D

RaceRX

Idk if anyone is having trouble getting these to work, but if they don't work more your gta sa directory to documents, or desktop.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Ethan

Quote from: RaceRX on January 27, 2012, 22:43
Idk if anyone is having trouble getting these to work, but if they don't work more your gta sa directory to documents, or desktop.

I will test them tonight and what are you saying racer, if they dont work, do what with my documents??

RaceRX

Quote from: Ethan on January 28, 2012, 01:24
Quote from: RaceRX on January 27, 2012, 22:43

I will test them tonight and what are you saying racer, if they dont work, do what with my documents??
Move your game to docuements.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

F4LL

The_Spinner

Quote from: TupacShakur on July 03, 2012, 11:55
Works for 0.3e ?
It works for GTA SA, so you can install any type of SA-MP  (0.3a,b,c ,d,e etc )

F4LL

Frazer

I downloaded it n replaced it but i forgot to backup the file b4 replacin .. So can any1 gimme the original file ?  plz  O:-)

Rubber

Quote from: Bull on October 10, 2012, 12:32
I downloaded it n replaced it but i forgot to backup the file b4 replacin .. So can any1 gimme the original file ?  plz  O:-)

Here is the original file. Something tells me you didn't like it lol.

Frazer

Quote from: Rubber on October 12, 2012, 16:46
Quote from: Bull on October 10, 2012, 12:32

Here is the original file. Something tells me you didn't like it lol.
Ty Bro .  :concentrated2:

Toux

I dosen't work for me. It used to work for me but when I updated my SAMP to 0.3x it just stopped working. Any ideas?