Club shared planes

Started by Eurobeat, August 24, 2014, 14:40

Eurobeat

I want to suggest that club shared airplanes give a bonus to the clubs they belong to.

Nuff said <3

Tyzee

I've been having problems with this... +1

Taz_Brock

Quote from: Fish_[SA] on August 24, 2014, 14:40
I want to suggest that club shared airplanes give a bonus to the clubs they belong to.

Nuff said <3
Good IDEA!!!

My Looney Tunes Phone

Joshy

Private planes/helicopters do not get bonus as they take up limited parking space (we can't really add many airports) so if anything their ownership should be discouraged. Same thing applies for club planes/helis too.

Sourced from: http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?topic=43252.msg274692#msg274692
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Eurobeat

Can't it be discouraged by the limited amount of parking space instead of the no bonus factor? If not, I found something that I disagree on :c

Dobby

Airports and spaces are limited, we don't want to encourage a mess at the airports cause people /work there, and there's a couple of unload/load points there.

If people owned tonnes of planes for their club it'd give nobody else a chance that owned/wanted to park their club plane/private plane there. They'd park in silly places too just to park it, thus taking up the area.

Quote from: Matt on February 05, 2014, 19:18
a) Not enough space to park planes at airports, getting them full of planes.
b) Bonuses are attempts to promote trucking and other land vehicles missions.
c) This is a trucking server, and planes and helicopters are considered alternative missions.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!