GTA SA ain't working on my Win 7 laptop!

Started by MarkkeR, August 01, 2014, 07:51

MarkkeR

Ha. Ha. Ha. What a good joke. It ain't that easy man, it's a 10 year old game that SHOULD NOT work on newer Windows. Aight, I buy a GTA SA for 10$ here (real price wtfff), I install it, but what if it doesn't work now either?

@Hobo, man, that thing ain't working.

MarkkeR

Heyy, just got an update. (not for gta sa that fixed it *faceplum*, but a bigass problem) Hell for me, I don't know how to fix this: no 3D shit is working, gta 4 aint working, flatout 2 aint working, nfs world aint workin, nfs mw 2012, just cause 2, ets 2, bwahbwahbwah etc. Everytime an error, but when I go to play a 3D game on the internet, "Unity Web Player requires DX9 level graphics card. Make sure you have graphics card driver installed." When I tried to update my drivers, I downloaded the newest version from nVidia website, but when I tried to install it, at the "checking system" stage, it told me that my pc is not compatible, even though the drivers were compatible with my video card... how in the heavens do I fix this hella big problem????

MarkkeR

Yeah, I guess. Cya sometime later... I dunno what I'm gonna do, maybe breaking the laptop by throwing it at the wall might fix the problem... Fuck it, I don't need games anymore, time to get mature... by force... Not much childhood I ever needed, but me and my PC were best friends... Unless I fix the old PC so it wouldnt burn when I'm playing games, the shit would hit the fan. Much of litteraly, the only problem is that my toilet ain't broken xDD But then what do I do with the laptop? Yeh, until I find a solution, it's unknown how much time I shall be bored to infiinnniiiitttttyyyyyy. Shit happens, I guess. Bye!

MarkkeR

Holy fcking hell! Holy fckin hell!!! I am sooooooo happy!!! :D :D :D :D :D Yeah, I solved the BIG problem, just as well as GTA SA!!!!! Hell ye!!! It is working sooo good, it worked outa the first try!!! The fix: simple, stupid stupidity: Windows wasn't updated at fuckin all!! Someone else installed Windows for me, and I thinked that he put the updates, yet he didn't. There was an Intel update, that was related to graphics n stuff. My rating went from 1.0 to 5.9!! Hell ye! (graphics arent 5.9, they're around 7, that's the lowest score) Thanks everyone for helping me out, but since I can't give a cookie to myself, the game was downloaded from Supreme's suggestion, so here comes a little cookie!

:happycmas: :happycmas: