Roadtrain v2 work started

Started by nyolc8, July 20, 2014, 14:55

Joci

could u slightly rounded on top of the sleeping cabin?
steering wheel works ?:D

nyolc8

Quote from: jojjoo001 on July 21, 2014, 20:00
could u slightly rounded on top of the sleeping cabin?
steering wheel works ?:D
I already re-done thesleeper cabin top. The steering wheel not yet working. It will.

nyolc8

Some ingame test, also you can see that the trailer won't come off so easy when you make a sharp reverse turn with trailer:

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/aYP2q#0[/imgur]

Btw I think it turns slightly better than before.

Left to do:
- fix many small bug
- tv screens
- extras
- rear lights and rear bumper section
- interior with working steering wheel and more detail
- damaged elements
- refinements

Benny

the trailers don't fit with it if you ash me...
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Joci

Do write the word on the over size for the  road train place?
the rd logo is on the top in the grille.  (idea) :D

https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7131/7020381527_336b04e542_z.jpg

nyolc8

Quote from: Benny on July 21, 2014, 20:52
How do you mean? The roadtrain truck itself don't fit in city scape... so...  :D

sardarji

If you ever get time make a custom road train like petrol you did. Change it completely :))

Taz_Brock

Quote from: sardarji on July 21, 2014, 21:16
If you ever get time make a custom road train like petrol you did. Change it completely :))
make your new rt tuned like you did the petrol truck. If that's what you mean then I second that motion. It would be amazing. O0

My Phone lol

abeceda

Fantastic interior! It wont be able to see from rear side of cabin to front, where is dashboard and windshield? I mean, passengers wont be able to see road from rear-cabin throught windshield (like from your cabover petrol reloaded mod)? Dont forgot curtains so people cant look at me while I'm sleeping.

Anyone who want help nyolc8 (if nyolc8 has not already made that) - delete WikiGTA watermarks from this picture: http://nl.wikigta.org/images/c/c3/San-Andreas-Map-Printervriendelijk.gif (you can see that map in cabin interior).

Who want another roadtrain tuned version beside this beauty? Lets leave nyolc8 finish emergency vehicles (or whatever he wants and have idea in his mind) first :)

PeeJay

can't wait for the release :D

sardarji

Quote from: TAZ_(USA) on July 21, 2014, 22:46
Quote from: sardarji on July 21, 2014, 21:16
make your new rt tuned like you did the petrol truck. If that's what you mean then I second that motion. It would be amazing. O0
Yep, thats what i meant.

Quote from: abeceda on July 22, 2014, 00:03
Who want another roadtrain tuned version beside this beauty? Lets leave nyolc8 finish emergency vehicles (or whatever he wants and have idea in his mind) first :)
Its beautiful but the way he modified petrol was just mindblowing, would love to see RT as well  ;D

abeceda

Quote from: sardarji on July 22, 2014, 07:34
Its beautiful but the way he modified petrol was just mindblowing, would love to see RT as well  ;D
I must agree at this, but then I will have too much choice between mindblowing trucks. My truckpack now consists of petrol tuned + trailer, petrol cabover as linerunner, and current roadtrain from truckpack with 14in2 trailers. If I have to choose between this roadtrain and tuned version, it will be hard decision. So, for me, what nyolc8 made for this three trucks is enough (like he said, just made few changes, include IVF and relase truckpack v2) - if he constantly work on these three trucks he will probably never (or not before autumn,
when it is not so hot so nyolc8 wont sit below air conditioning and modeling this beauties for us) move on new mods, for example finish the emergency pack (policepack v2 with firetruck and ambulance, re-do other vehicles etc).

nyolc8

I'm making the interior to be opened to the main cabin just like the cabover petrol was. The map moved to the rear wall.

Benny

Quote from: nyolc8 on July 21, 2014, 21:11
How do you mean? The roadtrain truck itself don't fit in city scape... so...  :D
because its lifted.. its starting to look more like and off road type truck and smaller... creat a specaial dumper trailer for it and make it as a pack, it will look great. I would not use it for artic.. maybe fuel but again a diferent trailer would be needed so it would fit in to the look of the truck itself, if you know what im saying.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

nyolc8

Quote from: Benny on July 22, 2014, 12:50
Quote from: nyolc8 on July 21, 2014, 21:11
because its lifted.. its starting to look more like and off road type truck and smaller... creat a specaial dumper trailer for it and make it as a pack, it will look great. I would not use it for artic.. maybe fuel but again a diferent trailer would be needed so it would fit in to the look of the truck itself, if you know what im saying.
It looks smaller because of the chassis is taller. Also the truck that the original gtasa roadtrain based on (especially which has this huge bumper on it) has this high suspension in real life.