Petro reloaded

Started by nyolc8, July 11, 2014, 13:35

Rubber

Quote from: TAZ_(USA) on July 12, 2014, 15:22
Quote from: Fish_[SA] on July 12, 2014, 14:05
Quote from: Ethan on July 11, 2014, 13:43
IMHO the flat faced trucks should never have a sleeper that big.. Just what I think

Hmm, flat faced trucks. Now I have something to call them D: I always used 'cab over' but no one here knows what that means ;_; Am I the only one?  ty Ethan <3
I call them bull dog trucks lol

Fish, you are correct to call them cab overs. The original name for those type of trucks was cab over engine, or COE. It was later shortened to cab over, because it was the hip thing to say  8)

Taz, bull dogs are referring to mack trucks because of the bulldog hood ornament they have....at least, this is my understanding of it  :)

Nyolc8, keep up the good work! You are fulfilling the area of low-poly mods for those who don't have fast computers hehe. I like how you use existing textures for a lot of your mods. However, if you ever need textures photoshopped or need help adding textures to the txd file, let me know :D If you do it right, it won't increase the file size much...plus you will have custom textures  :D

nyolc8

Some new images, added details in the interior, split the cabins, and some tiny modifications, every object is own made (the transparent bug is just a zmodeler thing, and the dff is still only ~750kb):

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/IGXkZ#0[/imgur]

Joci

do you relase it? :D when?:D

abeceda

Umm, where is the bed in that sleeper, I cant see it?
What about adding TV and other interior things as "extra", also horn on roof?
Maybe make that /trunk command open and close sleeper doors?
Where is the engine? And will you make openable bonnet? This would be epic.
Sorry for that much question-marks, its just sugestions.
You're making excellent job with editing that trucks and vehicles in gta.

nyolc8

Quote from: abeceda on July 14, 2014, 15:57
Umm, where is the bed in that sleeper? Also, horn on roof is missing.
What about adding TV and other interior things as "extra"?
Where is the engine? And will you make openable bonnet?
Maybe make that /trunk open and close sleeper doors?
Sorry for that much question-marks, its just sugestions.
You're making excellent job with editing that trucks and vehicles in gta.
Bed: Bed is at the top.
Horn and stuff: I know, many things doesn't done yet.
Extra parts: I want to do the exact same thing.
engine: The engine is under the cab.
bonnet: The cab(which is the bonnet on these trucks) won't be openable.
openable sleeper door: I would do it but I can't rotate the trunk(and bonnet) dummy to open sideways. If I rotate it, it still opens to the same default direction.

Quote from: jojjoo001 on July 14, 2014, 14:58
do you relase it? :D when?:D
No, I won't, I just showing it. :P Of course I will release it. And when? When it will be done.

AzureSpeed

actually the old COE trucks engines werent easily acceissible so actually to get to the engine you had to flip over the whole cabin to the front xD

Joci

troll :D
okay I look forward to be ready: D

nyolc8

More details added (the white box on the top will be the same color as the chassis):

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/CZFDd#5[/imgur]

Wizzer

Freaking awesome!! :like: :like: :like: :like: :3 <3 :3
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

IlPaul

Awesome  :o
Hope you can make also the roadtrain cabover version :))

sardarji

You completely changed the shape of truck. Well done! It looks great.

nyolc8

Thanks!

Some ingame test just to see how the lights looking:
[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/0lNt4#0[/imgur]
(antennas fixed in last 2 image)

Corvette

I like everything but the 4 lights on the extra sleeper or whatever it is, If they were lined up spread out along the bottom it would be better. Just my 2 cents. You don't have to change it for me, I'll just edit it when it's released ;D

Taz_Brock

Quote from: IlPaul on July 14, 2014, 20:33
Awesome  :o
Hope you can make also the roadtrain cabover version :))
i hope you do 2.  :P

Taz_Brock

Quote from: nyolc8 on July 11, 2014, 13:45
Quote from: Ethan on July 11, 2014, 13:43
IMHO the flat faced trucks should never have a sleeper that big.. Just what I think

edit:
forgot text lol: so this is what I would make, or something like this. Maybe I would make the back sleeper enterable with interior.
you should add the lights on the side of the truck like this one. Along the top and bottom. That would really make this truck stand out, even tough it already dose stand out lol. your doing a great job for a 3-4 day project.