[UPDATED 2014.07.17] 14 in 2 trailers by nyolc8

Started by nyolc8, July 11, 2014, 11:15

AzureSpeed

nyolc for what i know it gets stuck at blackfield (not always) and fallen trees cuz the original trailers taillights are right at the wall and your trailers spawn right into the walls. dont know bout the other spawns those two are my usual spawns.

nyolc8

Quote from: BlackFire on July 31, 2014, 09:47
nyolc for what i know it gets stuck at blackfield (not always) and fallen trees cuz the original trailers taillights are right at the wall and your trailers spawn right into the walls. dont know bout the other spawns those two are my usual spawns.
My trucks stored the truckpark next to blackfield spawnpoint, and I never noticed trailers stuck there in the wall. But sadly I can't do anything about it. I tried to make it as long as it possible to prevent stuck in wall.

Taz_Brock

I've got a question can you put your chrome wheels on these trailers. Pretty please!!!!! Lol ;D

My Looney Tunes Phone

BGTrucker

Wow,I have to subscribe for this sub-forum for sure.Awesome pack,and since most real truck mods lag for me and cant use 'em on the server,and original trucks are boring,this comes in handy.Thumbs Up for sure
* BGTrucker :like: this.

TN_KARIM_BC

Quote from: nyolc8 on July 11, 2014, 11:15
Update 2014.07.17:
- License plate lightning.

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/RFPzm#0[/imgur]

Download

So this is my latest mod, 14 trailers in 2 trailers. How is it works? Trailers randomly changing it's content on reload/respawn. By this we can have 14 trailer variation on just two trailer. Made to match the game original graphics. If you waiting for ultra-mega-highpoly models, you gonna have a bad time...
The 14 trailer pack is just ~2 Megabytes! So it's performance friendly.

This is what you get by replacing the two trailers:
[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/HvgkR#0[/imgur]
(almost all images made without enb, sorry for some dark image, it got night in the game while I did the screenshots)

Known issues:
- trailers rear sometimes starting to "vibrate" sideways very-very little.
- trailer legs go through roadtrain rear a little when doing sharp cornering, sorry I had to move the legs forward.
- 3axle trailer wheels making skidmarks on the ground when cornering, it's because of the extra axle.

DOWNLOAD
Mirror

Enjoy!

plz nyolc8 i wanna a mod for dumper trailler :D ... thnx