Slammed and chopped Custom Peterbilt Pickup Truck

Started by Rubber, June 07, 2014, 00:55

Rubber

This is a project that I have been working on for a LONG time (3 years?) off and on. It is unique and I have never seen another mod like it. I started with a Peterbilt 379 and started chopping and slamming it. I added a pickup truck bed and this is the result. Hope you enjoy! I will release it if anyone is interested. Truck bed has custom wood inlays which add class  8)    This mod gets installed on the yosemite.

Wizzer

Amazing work :o
Is this just me or the back wheel is smaller?
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Rubber

Quote from: Fly Cry on June 07, 2014, 08:04
Amazing work :o
Is this just me or the back wheel is smaller?

It looks smaller because some of it is hidden in the wheel well on the truck bed. Wheels are the same size.

Deathrow

This is really an amazing mod! :D

Do you also have other truck mods wich are not based on the Peterbilt 379 or the Kenworth K100?
(then it would be possible to replace the roadtrain, tanker and linerunner for 3 totally different trucks).

sardarji

WOW! Thats beautiful. Will it look better if more lights are added at back ?

Rubber

Quote from: Deathrow on June 07, 2014, 18:24

Do you also have other truck mods wich are not based on the Peterbilt 379 or the Kenworth K100?
(then it would be possible to replace the roadtrain, tanker and linerunner for 3 totally different trucks).

Not sure what "other trucks" you want. if it is european trucks, no. Sorry, I just don't do Euro trucks. If you have any requests let me know and I may consider them.

Quote from: sardarji on June 07, 2014, 21:01
WOW! Thats beautiful. Will it look better if more lights are added at back ?

I may add more lights. Any suggestions to make this truck better are welcomed. It is still a work in progress.

Deathrow

Quote from: Rubber on June 07, 2014, 22:03
Quote from: Deathrow on June 07, 2014, 18:24

Not sure what "other trucks" you want. if it is european trucks, no. Sorry, I just don't do Euro trucks. If you have any requests let me know and I may consider them.

I didn't mean European trucks, just some other models of the American trucks with your disign.
For example: http://imgur.com/UsVqPdc,nDG2lAR#0
(I know both these trucks are allready downloadable but not with with the nice style and paintjobs as you create them).

Taz_Brock

IlPaul

Wizzer

[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Rubber

Quote from: Fly Cry on June 09, 2014, 17:29
Quote from: IlPaul on June 09, 2014, 17:15
You will release it?  ???
Quote from: Rubber on June 07, 2014, 00:55
I will release it if anyone is interested.

Yes I will release it when I am finished with it. I have a few bugs to work out before then.

IlPaul

Winkle

TehEpixBraxy

I like it you should release it but i must say put matching duallys on the back at least.

[Spoiler]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.
[/spoiler]

Rubber

Quote from: TehEpixBraxy on June 19, 2014, 09:15
I like it you should release it but i must say put matching duallys on the back at least.

..They are duallys on the rear? Care to explain?

Korn

Sweet mod! I hope you will release it soon  8)

TehEpixBraxy

Quote from: Rubber on June 19, 2014, 17:15

Make wheels match. btw I think it needs fuel tanks.

[Spoiler]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.
[/spoiler]

Eurobeat

Quote from: TehEpixBraxy on July 06, 2014, 06:25

lolno, pls that looks great like it is

Rubber

This is supposed to be a pickup truck that sorta looks like a semi truck. I don't want to go too overboard with the semi features. I'm not going to add fuel tanks. The wheels aren't supposed to match front and rear. The drive wheels are different than the fronts. That's the way it will stay. I have some small edits and bugs to fix, but should be releasing it soon (hopefully today).

Taz_Brock

Quote from: Rubber on July 06, 2014, 16:09

This is supposed to be a pickup truck that sorta looks like a semi truck. I don't want to go too overboard with the semi features. I'm not going to add fuel tanks. The wheels aren't supposed to match front and rear. The drive wheels are different than the fronts. That's the way it will stay. I have some small edits and bugs to fix, but should be releasing it soon (hopefully today).
hes going for this look

http://cdllife.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Big-Kenworth-Little-Kenny-300x225.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-aH-x486SZ9o/TiC7GUBaJdI/AAAAAAAAATc/POTavNZsxgI/s1600/Pic_09.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-cvxfEd-pjpk/T1z9tp77H3I/AAAAAAAB19g/FUG-g6DngtQ/s1600/DSC_0091.JPG

Eurobeat

Quote from: TAZ_(USA) on July 07, 2014, 04:07
Quote from: Rubber on July 06, 2014, 16:09

hes going for this look

http://cdllife.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Big-Kenworth-Little-Kenny-300x225.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-aH-x486SZ9o/TiC7GUBaJdI/AAAAAAAAATc/POTavNZsxgI/s1600/Pic_09.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-cvxfEd-pjpk/T1z9tp77H3I/AAAAAAAB19g/FUG-g6DngtQ/s1600/DSC_0091.JPG

Rubber's looks better though.

Taz_Brock