Could someone help me with a simple mod?

Started by Eurobeat, May 20, 2014, 20:39

Eurobeat

Hi all... I want some help here. Could someone make me a mod? :/ I am shit at it. I just want a monster truck's body on like something with rancher wheels and the specific body is in the link. Or you could show me how to make one or whatever... But I'd love it if someone could make me a mod of this truck as a normal hi-rider pickup. Please nothing high quality.. my laptop will get cancer.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100314140016/gtawiki/images/e/ee/Monster-GTASA-monstera-front.jpg

Ethan

so you want a rancher as a monster truck?

NyxScooty

My mom once told me, Being a Trucker is not a job.
Well, Then no food for ya!

Falco

Ethan

just find a 85 ford bronco mod... rancher is that anyways

Eurobeat

No, i want the monster truck as a normal pickup. not a rancher as a minster truck.. am i making sense?

RaceRX

Quote from: Fish_[SA] on May 21, 2014, 13:32
No, i want the monster truck as a normal pickup. not a rancher as a minster truck.. am i making sense?
get img tool, extract rancher.dff snd txd, reame as monstera (or B or C) and install
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Ethan

Quote from: Noah. on May 21, 2014, 18:04
get img tool, extract rancher.dff and txd, rename as monstera (or B or C) and install
no Noah, he wants the body of that monster truck, but as a regular truck. Not in "monster" form

Eurobeat

Quote from: Ethan on May 21, 2014, 18:41
get img tool, extract rancher.dff and txd, rename as monstera (or B or C) and install
no Noah, he wants the body of that monster truck, but as a regular truck. Not in "monster" form

Yes, what Ethan said.

RaceRX

Quote from: Ethan on May 21, 2014, 18:41
Ooohh i get it now, if i was home id do it. I always kinda wanted to
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Ethan

Quote from: Noah. on May 21, 2014, 20:46
Ooohh i get it now, if i was home id do it. I always kinda wanted to

[hide=option 1][/hide]

[hide=option 2][/hide]

[hide=option 3][/hide]

RaceRX

Which monster body were you thinking? Blue one that spawns at the stadium in story mode, the one girls in SF, or the one in LV you get for that mission?

Nice

Ethan

Quote from: Noah. on May 21, 2014, 23:46
Which monster body were you thinking? Blue one that spawns at the stadium in story mode, the one girls in SF, or the one in LV you get for that mission?

[hide=monster body he wants][/hide]

that one from his first post

RaceRX

Quote from: Ethan on May 22, 2014, 02:35
Quote from: Noah. on May 21, 2014, 23:46

[hide=monster body he wants][/hide]

that one from his first post
I'll see what i can do when i get my situation figured out.

Nice

Eurobeat

Noah, can you make it with game only models? no high poli things please, my laptop will get aids-cancer-syphilis and die.

AzureSpeed

the high poly thingy is texture related i think not model related

RaceRX

Ill only use default gta stuff no custom textures. What wheels do you want on it?

Nice

AzureSpeed

maybe he wants the monster body just like the yosemite. if ya compare the yosemite with the monster B, youll see that the body is the same only wheels and stuff is different

Eurobeat

blackfire, i posted a pic with the body i want, anyway, rancher wheells would be nice. also, can you pm me a link to all the programs you use to make mods and how to use them please?

AzureSpeed

Fish, just to let ya know im not a modder so i dont have those programs like zmodeler etc.

RaceRX

Quote from: Fish_[SA] on May 25, 2014, 17:48
blackfire, i posted a pic with the body i want, anyway, rancher wheells would be nice. also, can you pm me a link to all the programs you use to make mods and how to use them please?
ill send you the link over xfire when i get home. Whats your xfire?

Nice

Tyler

Quote from: Noah. on May 25, 2014, 22:10
ill send you the link over xfire when i get home. Whats your xfire?
he doesn't have it.

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Rubber

Fish, check this link. I made this a while back and hoped it would get stickied...but it didn't. Hope it helps if you wanted to learn to mod  :D

http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39181.msg225150.html#msg225150

Eurobeat

Quote from: Rubber on May 26, 2014, 17:03

Fish, check this link. I made this a while back and hoped it would get stickied...but it didn't. Hope it helps if you wanted to learn to mod  :D

http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39181.msg225150.html#msg225150
<3