Convoytrucking breaking international laws

Started by Barney_Ross, March 17, 2014, 11:02

Ethan

Quote from: Supreme on March 17, 2014, 16:20
Another bullshit topic by Barney who doesn't know what he's talking about like usual.  :like: :dislike:
Yup, I agree with you supreme, on the part about the topic

Sent from my Nexus 7 tablet

Twido

Please arrest me cuz i don't follow this rule "Give way to people coming from right side''

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Ethan

Quote from: Twido on March 17, 2014, 17:17
Please arrest me cuz i don't follow this rule
noone follows that rule on the internet

Twido

Quote from: Ethan on March 17, 2014, 18:04
Quote from: Twido on March 17, 2014, 17:17
Please arrest me cuz i don't follow this rule
noone follows that rule on the internet
Its just a stupid topic. Internet is something virtual that has nothing to do with real life

[hide= Just a rule]
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Barney_Ross

Seems like that you Twido dont know anything about law.. If you expample insult someone in internet, you will be punished by it in real life (if case is that serious).

Joshy, dont know what was your point of posting again my 19 artickle..

Hobo

Quote from: Barney_Ross on March 17, 2014, 19:00
If you expample insult someone in internet, you will be punished by it in real life (if case is that serious).
lol, dont be stupid. I can go on Twitter right now and call Obama anything I want and nothing will happen to me. Go ahead. Call the motherfucking internet police on me. Do it. You won't.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Barney_Ross

Quote from: Hobo on March 17, 2014, 19:03
If you expample insult someone in internet, you will be punished by it in real life (if case is that serious).
lol, dont be stupid. I can go on Twitter right now and call Obama anything I want and nothing will happen to me. Go ahead. Call the motherfucking internet police on me. Do it. You won't.

Ok, like i care of your opinion in this case, same as i ask from 5 year old kid that what you think about law.. Shows how mature you are kid.

Hobo

Quote from: Barney_Ross on March 17, 2014, 19:04
Quote from: Hobo on March 17, 2014, 19:03

Ok, like i care of your opinion in this case, same as i ask from 5 year old kid that what you think about law.. Shows how mature you are kid.
Shows how mature you are responding like that. Now please, call the internet police on me.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Barney_Ross

Hobo

Yep, posting a meme to respond really helps show your maturity. Keep up the good work :like:

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Twido

Don't know what you are talking about Barney. But I'm here happily listening to Selena Gomez

[hide= Just a rule]
[/hide]

Wizzer

[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Spekter

Barney, with all due respect, you are making yourself  look like an idiot.  :like:

Sjomp

It's true what you said here I heard sometimes about it, but it was not about insulting it was when someone was a danger for other people.

But why did you make this topic?
What post is deleted? I mean everything has a reason why it was removed.
Also everything has 2 sides, and most times only 1 of them will be happy with it.
Don't think about why your topic/reply was removed, think about how you can post it again so admins/mods don't have a reason to remove it. (If they do then they will have a problem O0)

And since when is everybody against Barney? If you don't agree with him, give him a good reason why you don't agree.
Nobody here is stupid (you can only call yourself stupid because you never know the full story of someone else)

Ethan

Quote from: Spekter on March 17, 2014, 20:13
Barney, with all due respect, you are making yourself  look like an idiot.  :like:
This is the right time for stars for barney??