Does one artic trailer pay more than the other?

Started by RaceRX, March 06, 2014, 05:02

RaceRX

I did a convoy with someone the other day, and a guy using an artic 1 trailer got like 800+$ more than me. I had 23 xxx with a artic 3 and he had 24 xxx with an artic 1. So my question being do you get paid more using one artic than the other?
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Lil_Shakey2111

Quote from: RaceRX96 on March 06, 2014, 05:02
I did a convoy with someone the other day, and a guy using an artic 1 trailer got like 800+$ more than me. I had 23 xxx with a artic 3 and he had 24 xxx with an artic 1. So my question being do you get paid more using one artic than the other?

There shouldn't be a difference maybe a longer distance with the mission that paid 24k? Who knows....

RaceRX

Quote from: Lil_Shakey2111 on March 06, 2014, 05:37
Quote from: RaceRX96 on March 06, 2014, 05:02

There shouldn't be a difference maybe a longer distance with the mission that paid 24k? Who knows....
thats the thing we were in the same convoy and neither of us used the ferry so it wasnt ferry fees.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

TheSandman

In exactly the same circumstances, (convoy or not, club vehicle or not, owned vehicle or not) they should pay the exact same.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Sjomp

Maybe someone left the convoy?
There is a difference then