Club vehicles

Started by Toppertje, March 05, 2014, 21:35

Toppertje

Heyo,

My suggestion is to show all the club vehicles in the vehicle list of the club, so not only the cars that are parked in the base. Clubs without a base can earn some money than to because all members can spawn the club vehicles. Since clubs without a base do not have the spawn option, this option should be available via /myclubs

Also another suggestion to this point is: To show in the top of the club vehicle list only club cars (green ones) So you dont have to search anymore for a club vehicle that you can use without password.

This club vehicle list I am talking about:

When you enter the list you see a lot of cars that you cant use because you dont know the password.

I hope you guys understand the suggestion  :like:

sardarji

As for the first suggestion, You mean if you dont have a base for the club you still can see club vehicles and spawn them ? If thats what you are suggesting, Then +1 would be useful for the clubs who cant own a base.

And regarding 2nd suggestion. Hell yeah! It would be great. All club vehicles will appear first. It will be easy for players to see what vehicles club has and it would be easy to spawn them. 

I fully support this idea. Both are good.

Joshy

[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

TheSandman

Quote from: Joshy on May 04, 2014, 03:43
Alright.
Can i add on to this?
Club vehicles (from /myclubs), then a list of the cars the club owns, then another entry, which goes to another list of cars parked in the base.
Or vice versa actually, so the top of the list is '[Club owned vehicles]'. If thatmakes sense.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Eurobeat

Tyler

club vehicles will now appear first in the club vehicles list.

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig