News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

E.A.D.A.F.

Started by Supreme, March 05, 2014, 19:19

Shake

I'll give you guys a tip: it's not as obvious as you guys think it is, and it is indeed encrypted.

Supreme

Quote from: Shake on March 07, 2014, 13:38
I'll give you guys a tip: it's not as obvious as you guys think it is, and it is indeed encrypted.
Now that's elegant and dank as fuck, oops.

Hobo

Supreme pls. #EADAF

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Quote from: Supreme on March 07, 2014, 14:51

Supreme

Quote from: FaZe1337Sajmon420PL on March 07, 2014, 15:34

:hb6

Shake

#EADAF

Hobo

Sorry guys. Get ready for your ban.

Ethan [07 Mar 19:27]: how about first person to tell me what EADAF is wont get banned and everyone else involved will? fair?
Hobo [07 Mar 20:02]: Ethan are you serious? I'll tell you.
Hobo [07 Mar 20:02]: Eat A Donut And Fart

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Ethan

Ethan [07 Mar 20:12]: somehow I dont believe that

Dobby

Hobo [07 Mar 18:12]: nice

:like:
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Spekter

Quote from: Hobo on March 08, 2014, 01:05
Sorry guys. Get ready for your ban.

Ethan [07 Mar 19:27]:   how about first person to tell me what EADAF is wont get banned and everyone else involved will? fair?
Hobo [07 Mar 20:02]:   Ethan are you serious? I'll tell you.
Hobo [07 Mar 20:02]:   Eat A Donut And Fart

20 days no proof.

Quote from: Ethan on March 08, 2014, 01:15

Ethan [07 Mar 20:12]:   somehow I dont believe that

nice. you got no choice buddy.

RaceRX

playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Supreme

You wanna ban us for having our own word, because you don't know what it means, maning you can't copy us like you always do, while we actually gave hints in this topic? Just shows how you will misuse your power for yourself and your own feelings and are not worthy being admin.

Twido

Quote from: Supreme on March 08, 2014, 09:29
You wanna ban us for having our own word, because you don't know what it means, maning you can't copy us like you always do, while we actually gave hints in this topic? Just shows how you will misuse your power for yourself and your own feelings and are not worthy being admin.

Badummm tschhhh

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Shake

you guys just got fucking rekt. ban me for it, but I won't say shit. It's our own fucking word and you'll never know what it means. so go cry in a corner and try to get a reason to ban us like always because we're not letting you "play" with us. fucking mature for your age and staff position. plus, you even tell us that the first person that says what it is won't get banned. like ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? is that an admin-worthy thing to say and do? just get a life and stop trying to copy us and get your own things.

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Quote from: Shake on March 08, 2014, 10:52
you guys just got fucking rekt. ban me for it, but I won't say shit. It's our own fucking word and you'll never know what it means. so go cry in a corner and try to get a reason to ban us like always because we're not letting you "play" with us. fucking mature for your age and staff position. plus, you even tell us that the first person that says what it is won't get banned. like ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? is that an admin-worthy thing to say and do? just get a life and stop trying to copy us and get your own things.
thats all nice and wise but stop trolling