News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

E.A.D.A.F.

Started by Supreme, March 05, 2014, 19:19

sardarji

Ethan have no right to ban anyone for saying "EADAF", You cant ban for it. Its just a normal word, you can make any meaning with these 5 words. So...
#E.A.D.A.F

Spekter

Quote from: Shake on March 08, 2014, 10:52
Quote from: Supreme on March 08, 2014, 09:29
You wanna ban us for having our own word, because you don't know what it means, maning you can't copy us like you always do, while we actually gave hints in this topic? Just shows how you will misuse your power for yourself and your own feelings and are not worthy being admin.
you guys just got fucking rekt. ban me for it, but I won't say shit. It's our own fucking word and you'll never know what it means. so go cry in a corner and try to get a reason to ban us like always because we're not letting you "play" with us. fucking mature for your age and staff position. plus, you even tell us that the first person that says what it is won't get banned. like ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? is that an admin-worthy thing to say and do? just get a life and stop trying to copy us and get your own things.

Ethan is a makeshift administrator.

#EADAF

Clutch

ethan is of butt hurt
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

Sjomp

Or you guys didn't read the first post of this topic?
Only trolls can post so maybe he just trolled you all :3

sorin

Thank you Obama.

Hobo

Quote from: Sjomp on March 08, 2014, 16:53
Or you guys didn't read the first post of this topic?
Only trolls can post so maybe he just trolled you all :3
Well, he is the biggest troll in CT so maybe.

#EADAF

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Dobby

because I fuck my mouth :)))) with pleasure the rat :p
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

MeTaLiXx

KEEP CALM & E.A.D.A.F
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Supreme

You wanna ban us for having our own word, because you don't know what it means, maning you can't copy us like you always do, while we actually gave hints in this topic? Just shows how you will misuse your power for yourself and your own feelings and are not worthy being admin.
you guys just got fucking rekt. ban me for it, but I won't say shit. It's our own fucking word and you'll never know what it means. so go cry in a corner and try to get a reason to ban us like always because we're not letting you "play" with us. fucking mature for your age and staff position. plus, you even tell us that the first person that says what it is won't get banned. like ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? is that an admin-worthy thing to say and do? just get a life and stop trying to copy us and get your own things.
Thanks for adding stuff I kinda forgot to my reply, #EADAF.

Dobby

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Shake

Quote from: Supreme on March 08, 2014, 17:45
Thanks for adding stuff I kinda forgot to my reply, #EADAF.
It's ok. anything for a fedora-wearing scrublord

sardarji

Supreme [08 Mar 15:59] : #EADAF
Spekter [08 Mar 16:09] : #EADAF
Shake [08 Mar 16:10] : #EADAF

Trolls :P :3

Shake

Quote from: sardarji on March 08, 2014, 18:30

Supreme [08 Mar 15:59] : #EADAF
Spekter [08 Mar 16:09] : #EADAF
Shake [08 Mar 16:10] : #EADAF

Trolls :P :3
sry sardanaranji plz dont ban my is cat not me, brother use hak me was in yes while doge yes

Dobby

Shake