This is what my girlfriend said to me be for she die

Started by nfldbullet12, February 27, 2014, 04:19

nfldbullet12

I am soon going to end my life. my girlfriend die in my arm's. She had a gun at her head. When I got there to try to make her stop. I pin her down tryin to get the gun away from her head. But I was not storng to get it away.
This is the last words what she told me: Tyson I just can't life no more. People being mean very time to me. I am getting beaten very day.

This is what I said: Jonna babe. put the gun down. Look I want I have been going on with for the past year? I got beaten to but I did not say I was going to get a gun and shot my self. Wait I did but people will miss you. What will happen if you die and I think about you?

this is what she said: Goodbye Tyson I will all ways be in your heart.

a cop come to my door I ran out to see who it was. It was the RCMP.
I said to him whats going on?
he said: you have come with us.
I said: why?
He said: its your girlfriend. Jonna. She got a gun and she will not listen to us. She said to com and get you.
I said: ok.

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Boeing763

Boeing763

And, if it's true....Don't do any stupid thing as suicide, life continues..She was not the only girl, you loved her..well, but it's not necessary to take that fast and stupid decition, you should have your family and friends. I know it's hard, but it doesn't justify what you want to do. Just keep it going and in a future you will be happy again, life doesn't end in this case. Love her and don't forget her, that's it. Don't take any stupid decition. (Sorry for bad words)

Hobo

Quote from: TheBoeing727 on February 27, 2014, 04:36
And, if it's true....Don't do any stupid thing as suicide, life continues..She was not the only girl, you loved her..well, but it's not necessary to take that fast and stupid decition, you should have your family and friends. I know it's hard, but it doesn't justify what you want to do. Just keep it going and in a future you will be happy again, life doesn't end in this case. Love her and don't forget her, that's it. Don't take any stupid decition. (Sorry for bad words)

This.  :like:

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Cop putting a civilian in danger. Yeah right...

Wizzer

wat
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Shake

Ethan

telling us a story about how he talked to her and then police say its Jonna, she wont listen to us...
cannot be truthful

Terrorista310

Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

sorin

Kids don't inject marijuen :like: :dislike:
Now seriously, why would you confess on a forum about what happened with your GF instead going to your parents  ;)

TheGame

Quote from: Terrorista310 on February 27, 2014, 16:28

Hahaha, that picture is funny! xD
On topic: okay .. it was not really needed to post it here. Just talk with your parents/family.

Boeing763

Spekter

Oh my girlfriend shot herself in the head! Better make a topic on CT forum!

Laur

Quote from: Spekter on February 28, 2014, 13:47
Oh my girlfriend shot herself in the head! Better make a topic on CT forum!
haha   :))

rly now .. maybe he felt the need to share his story with someone since parents can't solve anything and friends are noobs...you really want to talk with someone , in this case it's nothing bad here  :like: (sry if bad eng. ::) )

Costel

Barney_Ross

First you are next to her trying to take gun off, 2 mins later you are at second place and police officer tell you to come with them.. Makes no sence. This kind of topics should be deleted, f*cking sick to write this kind of things!

sardarji

Ethan

This is what I wrote before I locked this topic