Los Santos and San Fierro tunnels remake/remap suggestion

Started by BGTrucker, February 09, 2014, 11:28

BGTrucker

So,I was thinking what everybody think about remapping LS and SF tunnels since the original ones by R* are bugged(or whatever the right word is) and trucks cant pass thru them.I wanted to suggest to mappers if they can(and the really can) and want to remap those tunnels so we dont get stuck with our vehicles in there anymore.Some will say just take new road or pass by the side of the tunnel,but for me that is not suggestion.For me since there is a road,it must be accesible,and the only way to make those tunnels accessible is to remap them.I made a short video of the tunnel remapped by a friend of mine,its not the best looking mapping but its just to show you its possible to make it,and to give you an example how it could be made.

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

NikoX

Salam

+1 for adding it only in LS.
This tunnel in SF isnt bugged,you could pass it without problems,it just appears some threes above.

BGTrucker

You used the oysters map NikoX ? :D
on-topic:yea,Im talking about the tunnel that leads to the bridge for Bayside.Trucks get stuck on the entrance which is near Juniper Hollow gas station.BTW it would be cool if it can be remapped to be higher so even big Dumpers can pass but since those trucks are meant to run on public roads originally,I think this is not so needed but for now just for the "small" big trucks.
@Salam:yea,there is some small gap where you can pass without getting stuck but the main idea is to make the whole entrance of the tunnel normal for passing.

Twido

UMG, would love to see this! I hate the tunnels. They always let my trailer crash bcs its modded
:like:

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

COLBYLICIOUS

sardarji

Big +1 for the tunnel in LS, because i always have to go through the offroad way near it.

and regarding SF one i dont have any problems with current one...But why not ;)

+1 For both of them. 

Goldy.

+1 for both of them but with the actual lag i pray for you when you drive through there

Ethan

LS Tunnel, go to the right if youre going to or by the airport, left is driving away from it.
SF Tunnel, there are ways around so you dont need to take it

Sjomp

:dislike: I don't like any change to the original map. (unless the ground/road stays solid)
You should know how much people already fall through the ground at the new intersection in lv. :-\

If it is posible that the ground/road stays solid then the idea will get a :like:

NikoX

Quote from: Sjomp on February 09, 2014, 22:44

If it is posible that the ground/road stays solid then the idea will get a :like:

It's impossible becouse the ''ceiling'' is conected with road; it's a 1 object.

I tried to make it but it doesn't look to well :/ Used too many stones, but nothing better to use there :/ There are large holes that needs to be covered but non objects fit. It's not finished it's just pre-alfa-test version xD tell me if u like it or not.

[hide=video]
[/hide]

Rahail

Quote from: NikoX on February 09, 2014, 22:52

It's impossible becouse the ''ceiling'' is conected with road; it's a 1 object.

I tried to make it but it doesn't look to well :/ Used too many stones, but nothing better to use there :/ There are large holes that needs to be covered but non objects fit. It's not finished it's just pre-alfa-test version xD tell me if u like it or not.

[hide=video]
[/hide]
Honestly I like it, it's much better than that shit.

BGTrucker

You should know how much people already fall through the ground at the new intersection in lv. :-\
I'm one of the most experienced in doing that.
Come on people we need this.For the LS tunnel its not possible to keep the original ground,idk about the SF tunnel still havent tried to remap it.

Ethan