Question towards mick88

Started by TheChauffeur, February 03, 2014, 11:38

TheChauffeur

To make the server more stable, more lag free and better...
How much donations do you need, epxressed in euros?
I'd like to know so i can see how much I can donate. If I donate i'd like it to be used to make the server more stable.

Rahail

Yeah if he can tell us how much he pays every month or good host price, we can help to donate as much we can.
We just want stable server so more feature can be added to server.

TheSandman

Honestly, i might start making my Paypal donate 10eur to Mick each week after my payslip (Y)
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

TheChauffeur

I've sent him a email, to ask how much he needs for a better host, yet no response at the moment.

Salam

TheChauffeur

Just donated 11 euro, planning to donate more when mick tells us how much he needs.

Salam

Nice,i'm trying to sell my appartment to donate for CVT  :3

Spekter

Salam

sardarji

I think mick should tell us...

bazingashane0

To be honest the reason why you should donate to the server is cause you enjoy the server and community and want to support it  :like:

However I don't think mick should have  to disclose financial information about the server

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

TheChauffeur

Quote from: Shane0 on February 03, 2014, 20:24
To be honest the reason why you should donate to the server is cause you enjoy the server and community and want to support it  :like:

However I don't think mick should have  to disclose financial information about the server

To be honest, isn't it so, that if you're donating for the server to make it more stable / less lag ... you care about the server/community ?

Ethan

Quote from: TheChauffeur on February 03, 2014, 21:17
To be honest, ... if you're donating for the server ........ you care about the server/community ?
Yes

TheChauffeur

Quote from: Ethan on February 03, 2014, 21:27
To be honest, ... if you're donating for the server ........ you care about the server/community ?
Yes

Then I see no issue :-)

Salam

Quote from: Shane0 on February 03, 2014, 20:24

To be honest, isn't it so, that if you're donating for the server to make it more stable / less lag ... you care about the server/community ?

You're right chauffeur  :like: