Some new ideas and some old stuff that we miss

Started by The_Doctor, January 30, 2014, 19:45

Supreme

1 and 2: Let's make the server PAY TO WIN, we are not like some big game company, yes I am looking at you EA, so -1 from me.
3: Yes please.
4: Not gonna comment.
5: Yes!
6: Not even a suggestion.

sardarji

Quote from: Mr.Me on January 30, 2014, 20:30
4.admins/mods hmm we got new mods i saw Girl is ACTIVE and i like that she got mod.
Lol. Girl is boy xD
He is male :P

Mr.Me

Quote from: sardarji on January 30, 2014, 20:34
Quote from: Mr.Me on January 30, 2014, 20:30
4.admins/mods hmm we got new mods i saw Girl is ACTIVE and i like that she got mod.
Lol. Girl is boy xD
He is male :P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i didnt know that hahahah my bad
(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
WTF!!! you looking at?
Keep scrolling...

Dobby

Quote from: Sinured on January 30, 2014, 20:15
Quote from: Dobby on January 30, 2014, 20:12
So, say you were allowed to own two houses, how would you go about when the houses drop down to say  none of the 5,4,3,2 slots or even 1 slot houses? add more? SAMP has limits :P

lol samp has limits i know server that has 1000 slots and its populated all the time no lagg and tehre is at anytime 500-600 players but at convoy max players is 52 cause players leave it its lagging,host is awfeul u could increase donations so u can provide new and better non laggy host.

Lets look at it this way :P

1000 slot server. 1000 average players (its true, they do average that). Lets say each person donates, say $2 a month, thats $2*1000 = $2,000. IF the person donating adds more to the $2 they're adding, that'll increase the 2k.

TL;DR? they have a dedicated server. because they can get it, and run it comfortably :) they no doubt have it all to themselves too, so thats a 4 core CPU with 32GB ram, and 1TB HD. For one server thats a heck of a lot :P

Increase donations, invite your friends, invite your cat, mother, auntie uncle etc. Not fussed about donations here guys (personally. I dont want it to be a pay2play thing). But the server has to support itself somehow.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

The_Doctor

Quote from: Dobby on January 30, 2014, 20:12
So, say you were allowed to own two houses, how would you go about when the houses drop down to say  none of the 5,4,3,2 slots or even 1 slot houses? add more? SAMP has limits :P

lol max 52 players on server if every single one ownes 2 houses lol how the fuck will house drop low when there is almost 600 1 slot houses and idk 3 slot i think 20 and 1 5slots and 107 of 2 slots and max players online is 52.

Dobby

People will see it getting popular again (no lag, shit cheaper etc) they'll come back, more players  > less houses :)
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

The_Doctor

Quote from: Dobby on January 30, 2014, 23:42
People will see it getting popular again (no lag, shit cheaper etc) they'll come back, more players  > less houses :)
So you think its better that server is low populated and a lot of houses and tell me if players do not donate how the hell will mick88 get a better non laggy host ???

Emily

No for donation stuff just revoke the perks when expires - incentive to donate. Yes to active staff and inactive ones are getting removed. Yes for mini missions, and yes to fuel convoys / trading.

Sent from my SCH-R530M using Tapatalk

[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Ethan

mini-missions would bring (some) life to the server

Emily

Quote from: Ethan on January 31, 2014, 04:54
mini-missions would bring (some) life to the server
:like: there is plenty to add. Most important is the convoy percentages they need an increase was talking to Joshy on that

[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Ethan

mini missions being

• paramedic - take random (we have peds in MTA now) point go back to hospital
  • firefighter - fight small fires, house fires, random car fires
  • pizza boy - choose 5-10 (in selection) pizzas and deliver to nearby residences
  • mailman (UPS/DHL delivery) - choose 5 or 10 parcels to deliver to nearby residences
  • utility worker - go to random spot on map and fix something (lost here)

Mick wont say yes to it, because he doesnt think any of the scripters can do it in a working capacity, at least thats what I gathered last time I asked

Wizzer

Quote from: sardarji on January 30, 2014, 20:04
To be honest. I dont like your suggestion.

1. As Shake said
2. About that /vip cmds. No.
3. Owning 2 houses will be aweful.
4. Donate for nos on trucks. mick removed nos from trucks and he wont add them back. And no cuz it will give adv to vip.

About staff. Admins and mick are promoting new players.

I would like to see some more missions. but not that much. I have seen on other server it wont be fun with sooo many types of work.

I would love to see convoy bonus being increased a bit. It will be fun to do big convoys like old days
^ This :like:
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Ethan

Quote from: sardarji on January 30, 2014, 20:04
I would love to see convoy bonus being increased a bit. It will be fun to do big convoys like old days
there is nothing stopping people from doing this, I think they just dont want to anymore

Matias

Quote from: Ethan on January 31, 2014, 15:39
mini missions being

• pizza boy - choose 5-10 (in selection) pizzas and deliver to nearby residences
  • mailman (UPS/DHL delivery) - choose 5 or 10 parcels to deliver to nearby residences

Mick wont say yes to it, because he doesnt think any of the scripters can do it in a working capacity, at least thats what I gathered last time I asked

Mick does not want minimissions yet. I have asked him a couple of weeks ago and he told me the script that manages missions needs to be tweaked abit, it will probably come in a future update, but not in the mean time.

And about the fuel convoys... i have asked mick about them and he told me there was NEVER fuel convoys, i dont know from where you people came with fuel convoys, but CT never had them.

About the vip stuff, it's unfair for people that can't donate, but removing the commands for people that is not vip anymore sounds good.

Emily

Quote from: Matt on January 31, 2014, 16:14
Quote from: Ethan on January 31, 2014, 15:39
mini missions being

Mick does not want minimissions yet. I have asked him a couple of weeks ago and he told me the script that manages missions needs to be tweaked abit, it will probably come in a future update, but not in the mean time.

And about the fuel convoys... i have asked mick about them and he told me there was NEVER fuel convoys, i dont know from where you people came with fuel convoys, but CT never had them.

About the vip stuff, it's unfair for people that can't donate, but removing the commands for people that is not vip anymore sounds good.
VIP stuff not fair. Fuel convoys were always a want for a lot of elder people mini missions could be good if it could be done

[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL