Present Hunt summary

Started by mick88, January 07, 2014, 12:13

Dobby

Quote from: Toppertje on January 07, 2014, 16:32
Thanks all.
So i did not win anything at all?
2 members of the crew said, in this present topic, there should be a big prize for the number 1.
So i took a lot of time to be number 1 but now you guys tell me there is no prize?
So i wasted all my time for nothing? only a few millions? With artic i could earn in that time twice as much as for the presents :dislike:
I hope an admin can give some explanation about this because it's not funny at all.
These moderators gave wrong information? Why they do that?

We had our own topic (gamemode dev board i think). Its just nothing was officially decided.

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Rubber

Quote from: Dobby on January 07, 2014, 16:38
Thanks all.
2 members of the crew said, in this present topic, there should be a big prize for the number 1.
So i took a lot of time to be number 1 but now you guys tell me there is no prize?
So i wasted all my time for nothing? only a few millions? With artic i could earn in that time twice as much as for the presents :dislike:
I hope an admin can give some explanation about this because it's not funny at all.

We had our own topic (gamemode dev board i think). Its just nothing was officially decided.
Quote from: Matt on December 04, 2013, 18:47

Quote from: TheGame on December 04, 2013, 18:46
So.. wait..
The max reward is 20k?
Okay ..  :-\

Some players made over 50k already by finding 4 presents.
Plus if you find the most presents when the event ends, you will get a BIG prize :D

That was in general talk....hmmm. There seem to be conflicting thoughts. It seems topper should be rewarded somehow though based on false pretenses.

Dobby

You're wrong Rubber. Its http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,44117.msg263528.html#msg263528

You can't see that now can you? :) thats the topic i mentioned.
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Hobo

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Dobby

Checking dates of the topics now, 3rd / 4th Dec. I don't know why Matt said that, since nothing was actually decided on, unless i've missed something. I reccomend a new topic.

Matias

Quote from: Rubber on January 07, 2014, 17:00
Quote from: Dobby on January 07, 2014, 16:38
Thanks all.

Quote from: Matt on December 04, 2013, 18:47

Quote from: TheGame on December 04, 2013, 18:46
So.. wait..
The max reward is 20k?
Okay ..  :-\

Some players made over 50k already by finding 4 presents.
Plus if you find the most presents when the event ends, you will get a BIG prize :D

That was in general talk....hmmm. There seem to be conflicting thoughts. It seems topper should be rewarded somehow though based on false pretenses.

WILL doesn't mean you are getting something FOR SURE.

I said, it had to be discussed by admins and they would decide what to give as prize, as they never discussed anything, none is getting anything.
Not my fault or scripters fault that admins don't bother to discuss about it.

I took care of modify the script for presents, it worked, i am done here.
You should make a complaint towards the admins that never agreed what to give as prize if you feel like it.

FatalFrame

Quote from: Matt on January 07, 2014, 17:11

WILL doesn't mean you are getting something FOR SURE.

I said, it had to be discussed by admins and they would decide what to give as prize, as they never discussed anything, none is getting anything.
Not my fault or scripters fault that admins don't bother to discuss about it.

I took care of modify the script for presents, it worked, i am done here.
You should make a complaint towards the admins that never agreed what to give as prize if you feel like it.

This is what you wrote:

"Plus if you find the most presents when the event ends, you will get a BIG prize"

So stop saying excuses,you just misinformed the players

"WILL doesn't mean you are getting something FOR SURE."

What a load of crap,at least find out better excuse if you dont admit that you was wrong -_-

Dobby

Can you know, keep it on topic. If you're upset about it take it the problems and complaints.

MeTaLiXx

Da Second babe :D !!!
no h8 pls.  :smile:
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

WhiteBear

Thanks all.

Nobady made you to look for presents it was on your own will.
0-20k avarage present is 10k, (10,000*1080=10,800,000) you earned 10 MIL+  not enought??
BTW marcc help you alot finding presents you didint done it all by yourself
<WhiteBear> whats wrong lindsey dont have balls to be arrested xD?
<Lindsey_[UK]> ahha
<Lindsey_[UK]> enjoy wasting more time trying to get me
Lindsey_[UK] jailed. You get $6000
<WhiteBear> whats wrong pumpkin got jailed? :D
Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)

Hobo

I found 8, does that mean I get Happyland?

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Twido

Quote from: Hobo on January 07, 2014, 17:35
I found 2, does that mean I get a date with Taylor Swift?

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Tyler

Quote from: Twido on January 07, 2014, 17:50
Quote from: Hobo on January 07, 2014, 17:35
I found 2, does that mean I get a date with Taylor Swift?
No, I found 22. I do.

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Ethan

I found 2 presents by myself, can I get a $1 as a prize?

TheGame

I found 11 presents in the last two days of the event.
Do I win a cookie and a banana now? :)