[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

NikoX

Quote from: Ethan on February 13, 2014, 21:59
rough sketch

dafuq ? u want to make it that big ? it's like 10 times bigger than one that i posted before xD [hide=]http://i.imgur.com/8WxGWGl.png[/hide]

Ethan

Rubber

Soooo...this:

Reminds me of this:

I would probably laugh hysterically every time i drove on that island due to this reason. We could call it "Crustacean" or "Trilobite" (the thing in the second image above) lol. I mean no offense by this, but that is one of the goofiest looking islands I have ever seen. And from a usability standpoint, it looks like it is made up of a bunch of thin roads with very little useable space such as houses, buildings, airports, etc. I agree new islands are always entertaining, but if a new island is going to be added, at least make it useable.

Ethan

Quote from: Rubber on February 14, 2014, 03:28
but if a new island is going to be added, at least make it useable.
lets finish Sandus Expansions then, it will make your work worth it

Rubber

Quote from: Ethan on February 14, 2014, 03:57

I had a lot of Sandus expansion maps done...but it is impossible to work with mick so I gave up...remember the ferry we were going to add? Never got a clear answer from him so I quit the project. Too bad too, because I had some cool lake houses.

Barney_Ross

Lol Millionare island entrance is from hill billy´s area :D :D North LV or west from SF rich man area dudes.

And DH´s post Netherlands Antilles. This small island and there is parked 50 cars :D :D :D and didnt this one man sail to Antilles with his boat and ate turtle´s blood?

DeHavilland

Same Island as DutchTrucker and me posted before.

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Ethan

Quote from: Rubber on February 14, 2014, 04:34
Quote from: Ethan on February 14, 2014, 03:57

I had a lot of Sandus expansion maps done...but it is impossible to work with mick so I gave up...remember the ferry we were going to add? Never got a clear answer from him so I quit the project. Too bad too, because I had some cool lake houses.

I remember all of the ones you started, and yes, you did have some epic houses on that part.... still have the maps.. we could (try to) continue them (with your permission)

NikoX

It looks quite cool ;D but it's not enough space here :/ suggest some good place that is easy to make entrance ( Ethan's suggestion is not good :/ hard to make motorway entrance there. ) There are only roads and few houses at 1st 'ramification' (?) but it doesn't look good :C It's actually harder that i thought.

Ethan

the idea is there and its a start, and my rendering was a guess, rough draft, and not drawn to scale so cant really be considered

Marius

Quote from: NikoX on February 14, 2014, 14:49

It looks quite cool ;D but it's not enough space here :/ suggest some good place that is easy to make entrance ( Ethan's suggestion is not good :/ hard to make motorway entrance there. ) There are only roads and few houses at 1st 'ramification' (?) but it doesn't look good :C It's actually harder that i thought.

In LV you can make it :

Ethan

we could make it in a dozen different places..

Marius

We have a little genius here.
He wanted us to suggest a better place. So I did.