If anyone could convert this, that'd be great [300k prize up for grabs]

Started by Calvingreen17., January 06, 2014, 06:49

Calvingreen17.

I found this really nice mod for ETS2 that NO ONE HAS EVER DONE FOR SA:

http://www.simulatorgamemods.com/ets2-mods/ets2-truck-mods-download/international-american-truck-ets2.html

And I would love to have it. I'm willin to pay 300k (since I'm broke and that's all that I have) for this mod. If a friend of mine gives me a loan, I might can make it 700k or 800k. I just want this truck really bad, no one has ever done it before for SA.

Older and wiser

RaceRX

Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 06, 2014, 06:49
I found this really nice mod for ETS2 that NO ONE HAS EVER DONE FOR SA:

http://www.simulatorgamemods.com/ets2-mods/ets2-truck-mods-download/international-american-truck-ets2.html

And I would love to have it. I'm willin to pay 300k (since I'm broke and that's all that I have) for this mod. If a friend of mine gives me a loan, I might can make it 700k or 800k. I just want this truck really bad, no one has ever done it before for SA.
i dont mod that cheap. it takes literally 3 weeks to get it all dialed perfect. it took 1m for me to give my w900, 379 and k100 away that i already had made. Id give props to whoever does it but honestly, i wont be moved on something this big for any less than 900k
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Calvingreen17.

Older and wiser

Corvette

Calvingreen17.

What, you had that premade or somethin? Or did you just now convert that?

Older and wiser

RaceRX

if he just converted that he needs to teach me in witchcraft such as he has done above. ahahhaah
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Corvette

I've had it for a while now, But seeing you posting this made me work on it again :3 Anywho, Noah, You already know my witchcraft, Cause now I forgot how to convert D: Bad news bears but I might be able to figure it out again soon. but, Right now that trucks DFF is sitting at 21mb, I'm re-adding the interior which is HD As fuck so it'll prob be like 40ish maybe. We'll see