Explain more
1 (1.9%)
I dont use sound
6 (11.5%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Voting closed: January 18, 2014, 01:09

Terrorista310

http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,10068.0.html

i already suggested like 500 years ago, mick actually replied saying it might be added

plus planes should have bigger odo
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Benny

How about just making the Fuel line in the speedometer flashing red when it comes to 5 bars and in chat saying "You are running low on fuel! Please visit a fuel station soon!" in red each time the ammount of fuel gets lowered for 1 bar.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Twido

I voted yes.

It is a nice idea about making a sound, but I think that this should be optional. Also don't just make a beep sound, write somewhere in red that the vehicle is running on low fuel. And Is it possible to say how far the next gas station is?

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Marccc

Can i vote undecided & i dont use sound?

I have no problems with the fuel system and ammount of gas stations.
You people dont even take the time after a mission to fuel up, because you want to go go go go more more more.
You choose the mission by yourself so if you choose a (long) mission to WC just fuel up at the first gas station you will reach in your route. You will pass for sure 1 or 2 or sometimes more gas stations but you just dont want to stop for 30 sec to fuel up.
Even in convoy there is enough time to fuel up. Everyone have to go to a gas station, so if you go now you will be a bit later at the unload, but next time others have to go to a gas station then are you earlier at the unload.

I rarely come in the red area of low fuel. And even when i come in i just change my route and move to the nearest gas station, also when its in the other direction of my route.

But at the end, if you want it you can add it for the people who play here like its a truckracing server.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

Terrorista310

Quote from: Marccc on December 19, 2013, 11:39
Can i vote undecided & i dont use sound?

I have no problems with the fuel system and ammount of gas stations.
You people dont even take the time after a mission to fuel up, because you want to go go go go more more more.
You choose the mission by yourself so if you choose a (long) mission to WC just fuel up at the first gas station you will reach in your route. You will pass for sure 1 or 2 or sometimes more gas stations but you just dont want to stop for 30 sec to fuel up.
Even in convoy there is enough time to fuel up. Everyone have to go to a gas station, so if you go now you will be a bit later at the unload, but next time others have to go to a gas station then are you earlier at the unload.

I rarely come in the red area of low fuel. And even when i come in i just change my route and move to the nearest gas station, also when its in the other direction of my route.

But at the end, if you want it you can add it for the people who play here like its a truckracing server.

the moment that a full tank last 30 kms proves you are wrong and your mentality its stuck on 2011 cvt

Dobby

Quote from: Sorin on December 19, 2013, 07:37
I like this Dobby, but don't forgot the colors  :ccmas:
Keep the server updated and players will come back :)

Of course with this the colors might be added ;) its updated all the time now :| if we updated every week you'd demand more :D

Quote from: Terrorista310 on December 19, 2013, 08:06
i already suggested like 500 years ago, mick actually replied saying it might be added
plus planes should have bigger odo

Mick has a life :) i don't  :forever_alone: so i'd be happy making it.

Explain bigger odo?

Quote from: TheSandman on December 19, 2013, 07:01
Just add bigger fuel tanks = SOLVED = MORE REALISTIC.
Sorry but that has to be said, the fuel tanks last 30km (on server) which is pathetically unrealistic.
Maybe 200km on the same tank, but more expensive, maybe 500 to fill (with achievement)? Its closer to what a realistic truck has, otherwise at 125km in a RT it only takes very little time to run out.

Also, yes i like this idea, but only if you can toggle it, since i dont have this issue.

Fuel tanks are being thought about :)

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Terrorista310

planes should go "longer" than cars without needing refueling

in other words, double the fuel odo in planes over the cars

sardarji

I have voted for "i dont use sound"
I play with my speaker's muted. So i am neutral to the suggestion.

COLBYLICIOUS

nyolc8

I don't need sound, with the current fuel amount I would make the last 3-5 lines red instead of 2. Or make trucks to have more fuel, then 2 red line is good. Fuel meter could blinking when it goes into red state. But I don't want extra texts and sounds for fuel... (Also isn't playing sounds and stuff would make the server more laggy?)

Wild idea appears: make petrol truckers ability to sell some fuel to near player(s) from their trailer when they are on mission :D Of course the more fuel you sell from your trailer, the lower price you would get for fuel mission (because you have less fuel in your petrol trailer then). Also cops could catch these illegal fuel trades if they go there and press "2".

MeTaLiXx

[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Dobby

Quote from: nyolc8 on December 19, 2013, 14:42
I don't need sound, with the current fuel amount I would make the last 3-5 lines red instead of 2. Or make trucks to have more fuel, then 2 red line is good. Fuel meter could blinking when it goes into red state. But I don't want extra texts and sounds for fuel... (Also isn't playing sounds and stuff would make the server more laggy?)

No, not at all since it doesn't need a timer. It'll tie in with the current fuel system in place. You won't notice the difference.

Quote from: Terrorista310 on December 19, 2013, 14:05
planes should go "longer" than cars without needing refueling

in other words, double the fuel odo in planes over the cars

I understand now :)

Quote from: iTavii. on December 19, 2013, 14:29
:like:
Quote from: Metallord on December 19, 2013, 15:38
Good Idea  :like:

Why?
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Wizzer

Great idea, but is this possible to add a "fuel icon" instead of text?
eg. its green when you have fuel, if fuel is low then it will flash with red color+sound
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Dobby

Quote from: Cry_Lue on December 19, 2013, 17:24
Great idea, but is this possible to add a "fuel icon" instead of text?
eg. its green when you have fuel, if fuel is low then it will flash with red color+sound

If its in the game files, we can use sprites. Like some DayZ style servers have them, the more thirsty you are, the more red the sprite will go.

Polaco

Nice but I still think the Gas Station at Fir Island is a good solution too, since even if you see if you got low fuel and is there, even with a warning you will get out of fuel. A Gas Station there is really needed, and maybe a Truckstop, a thing which Truckers like, since we're on a Trucking Server and it's a common thing for Truckers.
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...