TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Mr.Me

Quote from: Benny on February 01, 2016, 11:40
so how and where did ya get those pics

pirate everything but il buy the game not on release day i dont have money lil bit later
(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
WTF!!! you looking at?
Keep scrolling...

Mr.Me

mod but does not have some tune parts

(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
WTF!!! you looking at?
Keep scrolling...

Ethan

Quote from: Mr.Me on February 01, 2016, 18:46
[hide=snip]

mod but does not have some tune parts

[/hide]

Quotary

Hobo

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Dobby

Quote from: Hobo on February 02, 2016, 18:30
http://store.steampowered.com/app/270880/

Officially $20 on Steam

Still not worth $20. Probably $15 sure. Its a fucking reskin. Definately pirating it.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Benny

Quote from: Dobby on February 02, 2016, 20:48
Quote from: Hobo on February 02, 2016, 18:30
http://store.steampowered.com/app/270880/

Officially $20 on Steam

Still not worth $20. Probably $15 sure. Its a fucking reskin. Definately pirating it.
$20 is what i would pay for this.. the graphic may be the same but the actual way of playing is diferent then ETS2. I'll buy it next week, can't wait to drive in the lovely US.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Dobby

Playstyle is the exact same as ETS2. Drive somewhere. Get load, drive to unload and profit (usually). Little difference besides continents.
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Spekter

Quote from: Dobby on February 02, 2016, 21:29
Playstyle is the exact same as ETS2. Drive somewhere. Get load, drive to unload and profit (usually). Little difference besides continents.

To anyone that grew up playing 18 WoS, it is not nearly the same. Gameplay might be, but not the overall feeling.

Nado

yep, it's really beautiful

S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Benny

What did you expect? its a trucking game, thats what you are supposed to do, its what the game is all about.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Quotary

This is like saying that TM is the same as CT, because the point of the game is driving somewhere, attach the load and drive to the unload, and there is little difference besides the overall look of the server?

Dobby

Quote from: Quotary on February 03, 2016, 12:43
This is like saying that TM is the same as CT, because the point of the game is driving somewhere, attach the load and drive to the unload, and there is little difference besides the overall look of the server?

It is. I didn't say it wasn't.

If i'm paying for something, i expect it to be pretty damn good. ATS is just a reskin of ETS2 (distances seem abnormally short between load & unload too!) and isn't worth my money. I don't see how you can all waste your money on it tbh. Sure, if it had more to offer on release besides shitty DLC id probably buy it on a sale, or from G2A. I'm not wasting my time on games that hide shit behind paywalls (don't say it hasnt hidden anything major, because it has. its entire cities. When they arrive that is)

But each to their own and all that jazz. Hope you're enjoying your waste of money.

Mr.Me

Quote from: Dobby on February 03, 2016, 13:57
Quote from: Quotary on February 03, 2016, 12:43

It is. I didn't say it wasn't.

If i'm paying for something, i expect it to be pretty damn good. ATS is just a reskin of ETS2 (distances seem abnormally short between load & unload too!) and isn't worth my money. I don't see how you can all waste your money on it tbh. Sure, if it had more to offer on release besides shitty DLC id probably buy it on a sale, or from G2A. I'm not wasting my time on games that hide shit behind paywalls (don't say it hasnt hidden anything major, because it has. its entire cities. When they arrive that is)

But each to their own and all that jazz. Hope you're enjoying your waste of money.

this is best review for ats

I'll be brief: compared to ETS2, this game has the following new features AT RELEASE:

- New map of two US states: California and Nevada.
- Police cars drive around and serve as mobile speed traps. No more careless speeding between speed traps.
- Two new American trucks. Two is also the total number of trucks you can drive in the game at release. Read it: 2. TWO.
- New traffic models, replacing European cars with American ones.
- Some minor parking tweaks.
- It has helicopters, blimps and crop dusters flying around. Crop dusters are cool.
- It has weigh-in stations, which are basically the same annoying toll booths, but you don't pay.

That's it. That's the exhaustive list of innovations. ATS has the same interface, the same progression, the same skill system, the same loan system, the same messages, the same tutorial, the same graphics (it doesn't look better than ETS2 at all), even THE SAME MENU MUSIC. Everything is the same. Except it's in America, and with fewer trucks.

This is a very well done, very pretty, and very expensive (all things considered) OFFICIAL MOD for Euro Truck Simulator 2.

Get it if you're okay with more of the same in new, less diverse environment. Otherwise, stay away. At least, for now. SCS will probably (read: definitely) add more trucks and areas eventually, but I seriously doubt the experience will be much different.

and good luck with DLC http://prntscr.com/9yhvxn
(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
WTF!!! you looking at?
Keep scrolling...