American Truck Simulator

Started by Benny, December 16, 2013, 07:13

Dobby

I've always said it looks like a mod for ETS2. I'm glad other people see it also.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Mr.Me

Quote from: Dobby on February 03, 2016, 14:35
I've always said it looks like a mod for ETS2. I'm glad other people see it also.

ye and best thing is Euro Truck Simulator 2/Initial release date

Image result for ets 2 release date

October 19, 2012

ats 2016 lol

i dont hate ats but 20euros is 2 much for me
(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
WTF!!! you looking at?
Keep scrolling...

Eurobeat

Quote from: Spekter on February 02, 2016, 22:00
Quote from: Dobby on February 02, 2016, 21:29
Playstyle is the exact same as ETS2. Drive somewhere. Get load, drive to unload and profit (usually). Little difference besides continents.

To anyone that grew up playing 18 WoS, it is not nearly the same. Gameplay might be, but not the overall feeling.

ATS makes me feel lonely while I'm driving, 18WoS made me feel like I was actually part of the company. But oh well, $20 for better graphics and shittier gameplay.

Shock

Quote from: Fish on February 03, 2016, 15:40
Quote from: Spekter on February 02, 2016, 22:00
Quote from: Dobby on February 02, 2016, 21:29
Playstyle is the exact same as ETS2. Drive somewhere. Get load, drive to unload and profit (usually). Little difference besides continents.

with
my shitty pc im getting shitty graphic either way

To anyone that grew up playing 18 WoS, it is not nearly the same. Gameplay might be, but not the overall feeling.

ATS makes me feel lonely while I'm driving, 18WoS made me feel like I was actually part of the company. But oh well, $20 for better graphics and shittier gameplay.

with  my shitty pc im getting shitty graphic either way
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Ethan

anyone think that mods from ETS2 will work with ATS? the simple ones like the ENB, data, environment, trailers (skins or the mods), since its a simple redo of ets2?

Barney_Ross

Anyone know that in this version if you own two trucks, can you see that other truck driving around on roads? Becouse ETS2 you saw from map its coming but you didnt see that your tuned truck.

Benny

Quote from: Barney_Ross on February 03, 2016, 17:44
Anyone know that in this version if you own two trucks, can you see that other truck driving around on roads? Becouse ETS2 you saw from map its coming but you didnt see that your tuned truck.
you can see your trucks driving around? wot
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Barney_Ross

Quote from: Benny on February 03, 2016, 17:57
Quote from: Barney_Ross on February 03, 2016, 17:44
you can see your trucks driving around? wot

ETS2 you could hire driver to your trucks, and if that hired driver meet you on road, you wont see your own truck, just bot truck. And i believe they were going to fix it with update so, is it fixed?

Nado

Quote from: Ethan on February 03, 2016, 16:02
anyone think that mods from ETS2 will work with ATS? the simple ones like the ENB, data, environment, trailers (skins or the mods), since its a simple redo of ets2?
yes, it's simple easy, for trucks people has just to change some few lines because there's different brands in ATS, but the truck won't look so good because ATS uses different material, I mean chrome parts will look dark or paint will look fucked up, but mods like sounds, datas from ETS 2 works fine in ATS
S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

R3AP3R

Nado, any chance that you might convert the t680 for gta?

Mr.Me

Quote from: R3AP on February 03, 2016, 20:20
Nado, any chance that you might convert the t680 for gta?

use PM for that -_-
(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
WTF!!! you looking at?
Keep scrolling...

Doc.

The game is awesome i didnt go outside for 36 hours :D
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

Eurobeat

I'll admit the graphics, AI and physics are better than ETS2's and it runs even better on my laptop than ETS2 does... Like now all I'm waiting for is for SCS to announce a few new trucks and one of them has to be a Century, SCS pls

Marccc

Bought my first Peterbilt truck.  :)

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/VxWQS[/imgur]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

Eurobeat

just thought id let you guys know there are a few mods - not all - for ets2 that work with this game, all of the ones ive tried had to be for ets2 1.22 though, got the same freightliner now that i have in ets2 = life/game is complete