37 (59.7%)
no
18 (29%)
maybe
7 (11.3%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Voting closed: January 04, 2014, 03:48

nyolc8

I like it but i still don't understand how are the presents are spawned... I mean, their xy coordinates on the map are pure random, or there are some places scripted where they can spawn? If it's totaly random, then what happens if a present spawns inside a building for example?

Joshy

Quote from: nyolc8 on December 05, 2013, 14:48
I like it but i still don't understand how are the presents are spawned... I mean, their xy coordinates on the map are pure random, or there are some places scripted where they can spawn? If it's totaly random, then what happens if a present spawns inside a building for example?
It's random, and it uses a plugin to detect Z coordinate so they can only spawn above the floor (they can be on top of buildings?)
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

nyolc8

Quote from: Joshy on December 05, 2013, 14:57
It's random, and it uses a plugin to detect Z coordinate so they can only spawn above the floor (they can be on top of buildings?)
But what's with the buildings and objects? Is it detect those too? And what's with the custom mapped buildings?

Matias

Quote from: nyolc8 on December 05, 2013, 15:42
Quote from: Joshy on December 05, 2013, 14:57
But what's with the buildings and objects? Is it detect those too? And what's with the custom mapped buildings?

There is a 0,01% posibility a present will spawn into a mapped house. Why? The plugin gets really random locations around san andreas and the custom maps uses atleast a 2% of ALL san andreas terrain. Don't worry about that.

Tyler

Quote from the plugin thread: It is only luck most of the time that prevents you from being teleported in to a building or wall, or even below the ground. - So no, they won't spawn in buildings.

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

TheShetlandSheepdog

Lol,didnt know there are 4 Bruno's on the forum.  :like:

Dobby

Quote from: Girl on December 05, 2013, 16:13
Quote from the plugin thread: It is only luck most of the time that prevents you from being teleported in to a building or wall, or even below the ground. - So no, they won't spawn in buildings.

You should see how NPC's react under bridges with MapAndreas. Buggy as fuck.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Twido

Voted for maybe because, the presents now isnt bad nor goodbits between atm i have no good suggestion for a better present system

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

X_Raided

altough they are hard as shit to find i think is better...it will last longer ...there should be a better way to give us a clue of where though..

trying to see from admans point of veiw

Trux

This system has advantages and disadvantages. Advantages like it is an even that would last longer than last year's one, and disadvantages like when there aren't many presents there aren't many chances to get one of them.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Dobby

Quote from: Trux on December 05, 2013, 17:56
This system has advantages and disadvantages. Advantages like it is an even that would last longer than last year's one, and disadvantages like when there aren't many presents there aren't many chances to get one of them.

More will spawn once one has been picked up :) just watch how they are announced and you'll pick it up.

Quote from: X_Raided on December 05, 2013, 17:38
altough they are hard as shit to find i think is better...it will last longer ...there should be a better way to give us a clue of where though..

Like what?
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

X_Raided

the snowing system as a clue was good. but now i have snow mod installed so it wouldnt work for us that have it installed....but im still goin with there should be snow as a clue..us with snow mod installed can turn it off if we lookin presents ya dig

trying to see from admans point of veiw

Twido

Is it possible to make a beeping sound if you come close to the present

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Dobby

Quote from: X_Raided on December 05, 2013, 18:31
the snowing system as a clue was good. but now i have snow mod installed so it wouldnt work for us that have it installed....but im still goin with there should be snow as a clue..us with snow mod installed can turn it off if we lookin presents ya dig

Its an idea, but it'd require a fuck load of testing, seeing as it'd be spawning in a constant static object, as well as deleting it once the present had been picked up. Let matias/mick decide. BTW, remove your sig please.

Quote from: Twido on December 05, 2013, 18:36
Is it possible to make a beeping sound if you come close to the present

perfectly possible :) not a bad idea, like the one when you get admin messaged? or louder?

Spekter

Quote from: FaZe1337Sajmon420PL on December 05, 2013, 07:02
They all complain just because its too hard :like: :dislike:

This.  :like: :dislike:

This year present hunt is actually a hunt, and not a one-way tour to each of them, done by your friend.
Apparently, some people expected the same boring and senseless routine again.