News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

New Graphics Effects!

Started by Nado, November 03, 2013, 02:56

nyolc8

If someone don't like the floating red lights at LS airport, and you don't have to remove them, you can lower them by modifying LS.txt:

find all lines which starting with "3666" and change the "12.96875" value in each line with "9.00000"

By doing this you lowering the red lights close to the ground. :)

Nado

the light mod also add the ability to see objets from long distances, a example are the trees at County Side
S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

nyolc8

Quote from: Nado on November 03, 2013, 15:16
the light mod also add the ability to see objets from long distances, a example are the trees at County Side
The IDE_DD_tweaker.asi plugin does that.

Ethan

where is this readme?? I have downloaded everything but dont know which way to install what and when... i know how, I dont know which steps

nyolc8

@Ethan:
1. Put the files from GTA 3 IMG INSTALL FILES folder into gta3.img file.
2. Put the files from the other one folder to gta san andreas folder.

I found the "home" of this light effect: http://gtaforums.com/topic/573478-iiivcsa-project-2dfx/

There is a newer version of it by the way, which contains a gta limit adjuster. This is what you can get with that:

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/wftjc#0[/imgur]

There is no holes in the map anywhere!!! And you can set the draw distance more by editing timecyc. Only the water glitching at west from LS. I didn't found any other glitch.

Supreme

Would this work with SRT3? Or would it get opcodes? I got 2GB streamfix.

nyolc8

I don't know, try it, but I don't think it would cause opcodes.
I'm testing to tweak the limit_adjuster values to lower because it makes the game lagg at some places. I'm trying to achive lagg-free game without holes on the map.

Matias

Going to try it when i get a new pc and i install a new GTA again.
Thanks for uploading, it looks awesome! Cookie  O0

sorin

They look grate Nado, thank's for sharing them with us  :like:

Wizzer

Quote from: nyolc8 on November 03, 2013, 16:51
@Ethan:

I found the "home" of this light effect: http://gtaforums.com/topic/573478-iiivcsa-project-2dfx/

There is a newer version of it by the way, which contains a gta limit adjuster. This is what you can get with that:

There is no holes in the map anywhere!!! And you can set the draw distance more by editing timecyc. Only the water glitching at west from LS. I didn't found any other glitch.
Must be a big FPS drop
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

nyolc8

Quote from: Cry_Lue on November 03, 2013, 18:14
@Ethan:

Must be a big FPS drop
No FPS drop, but it's requires faster HDD and more RAM. With 4GB RAM I had loading-laggs many times. Between these loading-laggs, it was butter smooth. But I removed it because of these loading-laggs, it's made for better PCs with more RAM. ::)

Wizzer

Quote from: nyolc8 on November 03, 2013, 18:31
Quote from: Cry_Lue on November 03, 2013, 18:14
@Ethan:

Must be a big FPS drop
No FPS drop, but it's requires faster HDD and more RAM. With 4GB RAM I had loading-laggs many times. Between these loading-laggs, it was butter smooth. But I removed it because of these loading-laggs, it's made for better PCs with more RAM. ::)
Then I wont even try that..i have 1,6GB RAM :D
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

nyolc8

I actually found out that you can lower almost every value in the limit adjuster, only two values need to be bigger than the default game values. One for the map holes (buildings), and one for the far away light effect (dummys). So I'll continue to test it and maybe I can find a nice setting to keep the load lagging down. :)

Dr_Alio

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

nyolc8

Quote from: nyolc8 on November 03, 2013, 19:10
I actually found out that you can lower almost every value in the limit adjuster, only two values need to be bigger than the default game values. One for the map holes (buildings), and one for the far away light effect (dummys). So I'll continue to test it and maybe I can find a nice setting to keep the load lagging down. :)
After ~40 gtasa restarting, it looks like limit_adjuster asi plugin doesn't need to fix holes in map. The IDE_DD_tweaker does the job, just need to set patch_LOD, and refine the value of it to match your timecyc farclp values.

I combined the SF.txt, LV.txt, LS.txt, CS.txt into just one LS.txt file because sometimes only LS had the far view light effect. (so sometimes only the LS.txt file got loaded up)