Fails on Convoy Trucking :D

Started by TruckWest, October 15, 2013, 22:52

Corvette

I was stuck on that bridge for like 20 minutes....

Mamut

I've had these errors in maps created by CT. It may have been a glitch in my connection. The road simply failed, not loaded, and when I saw him, I fell simplesment beneath her ... one kind of gentler delay connection ...  O0

Ethan

Quote from: Mamut on October 19, 2013, 16:52
I've had these errors in maps created by CT. It may have been a glitch in my connection. The road simply failed, not loaded, and when I saw him, I fell simplesment beneath her ... one kind of gentler delay connection ...  O0

thats called lag and you still driving when the map didnt show up

Mamut

Got Ethan. Now I avoid this type of accident. When the map does not appear, I brake and hope appear. But it is not often that it happens, my connection is fairly good up. Thank you

Dobby

Quote from: Mamut on October 19, 2013, 17:56
Got Ethan. Now I avoid this type of accident. When the map does not appear, I brake and hope appear. But it is not often that it happens, my connection is fairly good up. Thank you

You could have the best internet in the world. But the road still won't appear for you sometimes :P simply break and hope it appeas :) server lag is what caused it.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Mamut

Dobby Thanks for the explanation. : D

Zangetsu

TruckWest

Quote from: Corvette on October 18, 2013, 15:57

I was stuck on that bridge for like 20 minutes....

Vette gz on that bro xD

TruckWest

Quote from: Mamut on October 19, 2013, 16:52

I love to see such great driving skill :D
Dat parking xD

Tyler

Quote from: Dobby. on October 19, 2013, 20:15
Quote from: Mamut on October 19, 2013, 17:56

You could have the best internet in the world. But the road still won't appear for you sometimes :P simply break and hope it appeas :) server lag is what caused it.
Brake for moose, or break your car. (c) Hobo

Bad Ingles.

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig