Coach modification by nyolc8

Started by nyolc8, September 17, 2013, 19:15

MeTaLiXx

Quote from: nyolc8 on September 27, 2013, 13:38
Here's how it looks now:

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/b8hSK#0[/imgur]

Almost every material fixed, added indicator lights to the rear, finished up the rear parts.

to do: wheels, fix some small material bugs, damage, imvehft lights,
Looks Much better :)  :like:
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

TurboStar

Quote from: nyolc8 on September 27, 2013, 13:38
Here's how it looks now:

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/b8hSK#0[/imgur]

Almost every material fixed, added indicator lights to the rear, finished up the rear parts.

to do: wheels, fix some small material bugs, damage, imvehft lights,

THIS is looking very good i like-it this is the final version or it need's more updates?
Keep good work whit your mods in your style :)

Spekter

Sorry for bumping, i am just curious to see if there's any new progress on this.  :)

admens und moderadores pls no warn my, ty

nyolc8

things to do:
-wheels
-try to make the windows better if possible
-damaged parts
-the interior where the door is
-make the lights imvehft compatible

AMG

ye plz , im waiting for this mod , from s month ago  ;D i really ant to see it
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Polaco

I'd like to suggest to you make the front glass transparent,so you can see the driver inside the bus,like the GTA 3 coach,will be nice  :)
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

nyolc8

Quote from: Polaco on October 19, 2013, 03:57
I'd like to suggest to you make the front glass transparent,so you can see the driver inside the bus,like the GTA 3 coach,will be nice  :)
I wanted to make a complete interior.... but it's not possible because the character simply dissapears after entering the bus... so you won't see any character in the bus after it got inside of it... That's why I didn't made interior for this.

Polaco

Quote from: nyolc8 on October 19, 2013, 09:55
Quote from: Polaco on October 19, 2013, 03:57
I wanted to make a complete interior.... but it's not possible because the character simply dissapears after entering the bus... so you won't see any character in the bus after it got inside of it... That's why I didn't made interior for this.
Oh shit,i forgot it,on my coach it happens too
Sad we can't make it more real,but anyway,nice work men
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

nyolc8

(I hope it's not a problem to bump this topic, but mod progress made)

Today I worked on coach again and I'm testing transparent windows... I have an idea to make them transparent without very stupid looking (so you can't actually see the coach interior but you can see throught the other side windows). Also did the imvehft lights. I'll release it in 1-2 weeks.

Here's the exact list what to do:
- make some solid black poligons into the coach - done
- make the rims and double rear wheels (double wheels only on one axle)
- damaged elements (for bumpers and doors)
- fix some too shiny parts

I also wanted to make the licenseplate lightning, but on coach, every poligon visible from each side even with headlights on... (on other vehicles, if you turn on headlights, the poligons only visible from one side) so I can't make it  >:( - nevermind, lighted license plate and illuminated front busservice table done! :D

sorin

Quote from: nyolc8 on November 27, 2013, 12:19
(I hope it's not a problem to bump this topic, but mod progress made)

Today I worked on coach again and I'm testing transparent windows... I have an idea to make them transparent without very stupid looking (so you can't actually see the coach interior but you can see throught the other side windows). Also did the imvehft lights. I'll release it in 1-2 weeks.

Here's the exact list what to do:
- make some solid black poligons into the coach - done
- make the rims and double rear wheels (double wheels only on one axle)
- damaged elements (for bumpers and doors)
- fix some too shiny parts

I also wanted to make the licenseplate lightning, but on coach, every poligon visible from each side even with headlights on... (on other vehicles, if you turn on headlights, the poligons only visible from one side) so I can't make it  >:( - nevermind, lighted license plate and illuminated front busservice table done! :D
Can't wait for the release nyolc, but, do you have some new pictures ?

nyolc8

I'll show some screenshot, after I fixed a very-very strange bug that I have now... some imveft indicator lights (both shadow and light corona) rotating(!!!) sideways as the coach suspension is moving up-down... Just wtf?! :o :D imvehft lights doesn't even support moving in any direction.... and now they rotating in game like crazy...

nyolc8

Lights fixed, so here's some screenshots, how it looks in this moment:
[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/cQ7BO#0[/imgur]
You can see how I made the windows transparent, also the illuminated table at front and rear plate.
I know, there are no rims yet... also don't mind the license plate, it looks that on all vehicles in samp debug.

I'm planning to do interior lights with 2dfx lightning (like on at400) which will be enabled at night only.

Supreme

That looks so good  :D
How will you make the wheels double?

Like this?:
-    =-
-    =-

Or like this?:
-    -=
-    -=

sorin

It looks awesome nyolc  :megusta:
Good luck with it, and i hope that you'll finish soon  :like:

Blitz_FR

Happy to see your Coach isn't dead  :like: Continue the awesome work here  :like: