Coach modification by nyolc8

Started by nyolc8, September 17, 2013, 19:15

nyolc8

I started to make the coach better... The original gtasa coach based on hci 102-b3 so my modifications will be based on that.
I only worked on the front yet (and some basic shaping on the sides and on the rear) and I jsut started it so materials are buggy and etc...

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/ONVpi#0[/imgur]

Marccc

Make some simple interior, this black windows are shit

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

Xandee

Black-Tiger

:ohgod:

I really dislike the look of it

Spekter

nyolc8

Quote from: Marccc on September 17, 2013, 21:06
Make some simple interior, this black windows are shit
I wanted... and tested it, but the character dissappears after it's getting into the vehicle :/ so I can't make it...

TurboStar

You make so nice mods from once in the game in the past but this is not so good looking.
I respect your work i play whit your mods , but the coach is not somethig out of the lookng.
For an idea look here:

this look nice if you can make it :) is best for the game and in style ...

nyolc8

I just started to work on it.... Before, I posted pics about my mods after much more work hours than now. This is why it looks strange. I'm basically just testing things(shiny windows, lowered suspension, etc.) to see how it would look.

Xandee

one way or another, just awesome  :P

nyolc8

Wizzer

Thats already a sexy shit right there  :like:
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Benny

Please make the fron wheels turn more, like the real coach.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

nyolc8

Quote from: Benny on September 18, 2013, 15:59
Please make the fron wheels turn more, like the real coach.
That would need handling.cfg editing, which isn't allowed. ::)

nyolc8

More details added, working on the front and the sides, didn't started to work on the rear. But I still modifing the overall shape too.

(btw the coach model contains a 3rd company logos too, but the model have only two extras, so I made a 3rd extra for the third logo. Don't know if it will load up or not, in MTA it didn't appeared yet, only the other two - ~in 10 reloading)

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/lzjf5#0[/imgur]

TurboStar

Quote from: nyolc8 on September 18, 2013, 17:53
More details added, working on the front and the sides, didn't started to work on the rear. But I still modifing the overall shape too.

(btw the coach model contains a 3rd company logos too, but the model have only two extras, so I made a 3rd extra for the third logo. Don't know if it will load up or not, in MTA it didn't appeared yet, only the other two - ~in 10 reloading)

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/lzjf5#0[/imgur]

Nice work is starding to look more nicely and this is only the first part on it.
Good work and come whit a desing to look more real (like the logo part - the one from the left and right side.)