News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Help

Started by Manos GR, September 02, 2013, 15:13

Manos GR

I go to sa-mp and when i go to server and press connect it says GTA: San Andreas executable not found...any suggestions what to do?

Dobby

It means you don't have a GTA:SA installed?

If you have, click "Tools" then at the bottom it should say the path to the .exe. Find the path to yours. Here's mine as an example:

D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Manos GR

well i re-install sa and now it says the same...and i accidently press GTA San Andreas file and it start the game...no multiplayer

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Can you post a screenshot?

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Manos GR

http://imgur.com/A5ucWFx,bVNyBS5#0  this is the only screenshot i can give you...i press connect and the game starts..i have a crack too!

Manos GR

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Manos GR

it starts the game not multiplayer

Viper

Reinstall ur samp if that dosnt work get a new crack
[SAP]Egert: viper and Boy arent brothers right?
DeHavilland: Nope
DeHavilland: Boy is from NL and Viper is from AUS

We aren't brothers, we just act like them.

Manos GR

well i used the same crack after this happend and it worked great...but ok i will try it!