New Artic Record on CT

Started by Tropie., August 19, 2013, 09:16

Tropie.

Last night, I was doing artic convoy with my friend, and suddenly I saw "38k" after finishing the mission. I was doing destination like usually- Wet County - Milestone County, without overloading in convoy. So I think this is a new record for artic ? Tell me what you think ? :D

Benny

Not a record, the rocord is still 40k.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Boy

Nice work tropie  :like:
Quote from: Benny on August 19, 2013, 09:22
Not a record, the rocord is still 40k.
proof? :P

Goodbye my friends :3
Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56
The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

if he would overload it, he would get like 45k

Benny

And you got 38k becasue you were delivering explosives for wich you ger more money.
The ammount of money you get doesn't allways come from the length of the mission but also from what you are delivering, more expensive cargo it will be, more money you will get.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

TheSandman

Quote from: Benny on August 19, 2013, 10:40
And you got 38k becasue you were delivering explosives for wich you ger more money.
The ammount of money you get doesn't allways come from the length of the mission but also from what you are delivering, more expensive cargo it will be, more money you will get.
I dont think thats right tbh, ask Matias, he'll be able to check it.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Ethan

the record of 40k was with overload, owned truck/trailer, and in convoy.... whats the record for a mission without any of that?

Spekter

Quote from: Ethan on August 19, 2013, 14:47
the record of 40k was with overload, owned truck/trailer, and in convoy.... whats the record for a mission without any of that?

Overload in convoy?

Rubber

Quote from: Sveki on August 19, 2013, 15:37

Overload in convoy?

Used to be possible. Maybe the record was from before it was taken away.

Spekter

Quote from: Rubber on August 19, 2013, 15:38
Quote from: Sveki on August 19, 2013, 15:37

Overload in convoy?

Used to be possible. Maybe the record was from before it was taken away.

Yeah i know it was possible back in the day, but i dont think the record dates from then.

Ethan

http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,40211.15.html
it says:
20 percent bonus for extra load = overloaded
7253 for own truck/trailer
7857 for being in convoy
delivered successfully 40085

tropie on todays topic:
7144 bonus for own truck/trailer
7740 for being in convoy
delivered successfully 38698

i dont know when the overload in convoy was disabled but that link was in July of this year

Bruno_2MLG4CT

I can overload in convoy now...

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Benny

How did you overload in the convoy? lol
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

TheShetlandSheepdog

Tropie.

Quote from: Benny on August 19, 2013, 19:37
It's possible Benna. Start mission with overload, then tell someone to join you, then you will get overload bonus + convoy bonus

Bruno_2MLG4CT

I will take proof and report bug later so do not hope so much, it'll be fixed :p

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

WhiteBear

Quote from: Tropie. on August 19, 2013, 20:19
Quote from: Benny on August 19, 2013, 19:37
It's possible Benna. Start mission with overload, then tell someone to join you, then you will get overload bonus + convoy bonus
You have to load first while overloaded then other player joins you and loads to = overload in convoy
<WhiteBear> whats wrong lindsey dont have balls to be arrested xD?
<Lindsey_[UK]> ahha
<Lindsey_[UK]> enjoy wasting more time trying to get me
Lindsey_[UK] jailed. You get $6000
<WhiteBear> whats wrong pumpkin got jailed? :D
Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)

Matias

Quote from: brane on August 19, 2013, 20:20
I will take proof and report bug later so do not hope so much, it'll be fixed :p

Yes because i hate people overloading in convoys... i tried it and got fined by cops, they can still see you overloaded.

Supreme

Ethan

Quote from: WhiteBear on August 19, 2013, 20:23
You have to load first while overloaded then other player joins you and loads to = overload in convoy
Quote from: Matias. on August 19, 2013, 20:23

Yes because i hate people overloading in convoys... i tried it and got fined by cops, they can still see you overloaded.
just leave it.. it adds something interesting to the server

Matias

Quote from: Ethan on August 19, 2013, 21:13

I know, i was being sarcastic. I wont fix this, as its not an issue and if you abuse it, cops can still see you are overloaded.

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Quote from: Matias. on August 19, 2013, 21:14

I know, i was being sarcastic. I wont fix this, as its not an issue and if you abuse it, cops can still see you are overloaded.

there's no abuse, its just being smart. like matias said, cops can still weight u so its all legit.

Vinny

Quote from: SzajmoN on August 19, 2013, 21:36

there's no abuse, its just being smart. like matias said, cops can still weight u so its all legit.
Being

:herpderp:
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Tropie.

Yes, like Szajmon say, there is no abuse. You just need to be resourceful for this

Terrorista310

Quote from: Tropie. on August 20, 2013, 10:59

Yes, like Szajmon say, there is no abuse. You just need to be resourceful for this
Yes
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.