Good Or Bad? Simple Reports For CT [BETA] [RELEASED!!]

Started by Slo_Runner, August 17, 2013, 07:11

Would you like program like this?

Yes
No

Slo_Runner

TS allowed to post download link :) Please suggest me icon and i will add it, till then default icon will be used :)

↓ Download ↓

Simple Reports for CT.zip (22 KB)
No Link

Small Program From Me :)

Icons needed (Mick?), more improved program and functions added :)

Reply With Fedback for improve :)

Quote from:  My Program (Result) Problem Description: No Problem

Proof of the bug: no bug

Under what circumstances does the problem occur. Be very specific so bug can be tested/verified.
none

When did this last happen to you: date and time never

Did the bug cause any loss to your money/vehicles: no

Generated at: 8:08:42 17.8.2013 (UTC: 17.8.2013 6:08:42)
Quote from: mick88 on December 29, 2013, 00:03
Thanks for the report. We'll test which weathers manifest this problem and edit the zone weathers accordingly.

Could admins please test different weathers in these locations and let me know if they find any weathers  that cause the ocean water to raise over the road?
Quote from: Luismi. on February 10, 2013, 14:07
Nice idea, it´s under Development but good idea, i like it :) +1
Quote from: Mr.Benny on April 07, 2013, 15:22
where and how did you get under the map...
HAHAHAHAHAHA :D
[hide=My Signature's]

[/hide]
[hide=What makes me happy :)]
Link 1
Link 2
[/hide]

[hide=Sry Mick] Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 17366295 bytes) in /home/mick88/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php(1119) : runtime-created function on line 24 [/hide]

Dobby

wow :o i like it :D

What do the fields look like before you fill them in?
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Slo_Runner

Quote from: DobbysGamertag. on August 17, 2013, 07:14
wow :o i like it :D

What do the fields look like before you fill them in?

still in beta :D
wait i will paste code with no change ok :D
it's just the same for now cause i don't if this can be developed...
Quote from:  Default
Problem Description: Problem Description

Proof of the bug: Proof of the bug

Under what circumstances does the problem occur. Be very specific so bug can be tested/verified.
Under what circumstances does the problem occur

When did this last happen to you: date and time When did this last happen to you: date and time

Did the bug cause any loss to your money/vehicles: Did the bug cause any loss to your money/vehicles:

Generated at: 8:21:54 17.8.2013 (UTC: 17.8.2013 6:21:54)

and litle pic ;)
Thanks for the report. We'll test which weathers manifest this problem and edit the zone weathers accordingly.

Could admins please test different weathers in these locations and let me know if they find any weathers  that cause the ocean water to raise over the road?
[hide=My Signature's]

[/hide]
Link 1
Link 2
[/hide]

[hide=Sry Mick] Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 17366295 bytes) in /home/mick88/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php(1119) : runtime-created function on line 24 [/hide]

Dobby

I like it :D ill download it once released

2 things.

CVT? Name it CT :P Con Voy Trucking? Convoy Trucking. See the difference? :)

For the proof section add an example site. www.imgur.com for example

:D Other than that, nice
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Slo_Runner

Quote from: DobbysGamertag. on August 17, 2013, 07:35
I like it :D ill download it once released

2 things.

CVT? Name it CT :P Con Voy Trucking? Convoy Trucking. See the difference? :)

For the proof section add an example site. www.imgur.com for example

:D Other than that, nice

:like: your opinion i will add textbox for pics yea ;)

working on it now...

[hide=My Signature's]

[/hide]
Link 1
Link 2
[/hide]

Slo_Runner

last one for today, i am tired :(

QuoteProblem Description: Problem Description

When did this last happen to you: date and time When did this last happen to you: date and time

Did the bug cause any loss to your money/vehicles: Did the bug cause any loss to your money/vehicles:
Pics Proof:http://convoytrucking.net/pic/logos/ctt.png

http://convoytrucking.net/pic/logos/ctt.png

Generated at: 9:29:58 17.8.2013 (UTC: 17.8.2013 7:29:58)

P.S. i will add BB code wrapper "tags"

Have Fun!

[hide=My Signature's]

[/hide]
Link 1
Link 2
[/hide]

Supreme

TheSandman

If its ok with you, id like to check source code for hacks/cheats/viruses etc :)
Its always been a rule here, and im fairly good with VB.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Slo_Runner

ok you will get it whenever is complete :)

[hide=My Signature's]

[/hide]
Link 1
Link 2
[/hide]

Slo_Runner

QuoteProblem Description: Problem Description

Pics Proof:

Generated at: 11:03:50 17.8.2013 (UTC: 17.8.2013 9:03:50)

that's how this look's after some modification :)

[hide=My Signature's]

[/hide]
Link 1
Link 2
[/hide]

Ethan

so a third party report thing when we already have it... im sorry but I dont get the point

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

meh, i dont like it. id prefer a forum form for bug reports

Slo_Runner

Latest Version Released to TS...

Teaser Pic:

Quote from:  Last Beta (Hope So)
Problem Description: Problem Description

Proof of the bug: Proof of the bug: Link To Picture/Video

Pics Proof:

Generated at: 0:14:07 20.8.2013 (UTC: 19.8.2013 22:14:07)

[hide=My Signature's]

[/hide]
Link 1
Link 2
[/hide]

Ethan

there is no point in having this in an app, if we already have it on the forum and its worked relatively well for the past 2-3 years
:dontlike:

Dobby

Quote from: Ethan on August 20, 2013, 02:37
there is no point in having this in an app, if we already have it on the forum and its worked relatively well for the past 2-3 years
:dontlike:

Half of the bug reports are locked because they didn't follow the bug report format. This does. :)