Would you like program like this?

Yes
No

Ethan

if people would read, they would know to use the format....   :ukiddn:

Dobby

Quote from: Ethan on August 20, 2013, 03:00

Unfortunately, a small portion of the community don't ;)

Isn't there a way to make a form. like the Reports section, but for bug reports? #AskJoshy
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

bazingashane0

How about we keep this on topic of about the app  :like:

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

Rahail

If you dont like it  :gtfo: dont comment here.
by the way nice work keep it up.

Slo_Runner

Quote from: DobbysGamertag. on August 20, 2013, 02:58
Quote from: Ethan on August 20, 2013, 02:37
there is no point in having this in an app, if we already have it on the forum and its worked relatively well for the past 2-3 years
:dontlike:

Half of the bug reports are locked because they didn't follow the bug report format. This does. :)

ty dobby, ethan we could make people choice which one they will use huh?
Quote from: mick88 on December 29, 2013, 00:03
Thanks for the report. We'll test which weathers manifest this problem and edit the zone weathers accordingly.

Could admins please test different weathers in these locations and let me know if they find any weathers  that cause the ocean water to raise over the road?
Quote from: Luismi. on February 10, 2013, 14:07
Nice idea, it´s under Development but good idea, i like it :) +1
Quote from: Mr.Benny on April 07, 2013, 15:22
where and how did you get under the map...
HAHAHAHAHAHA :D
[hide=My Signature's]

[/hide]
[hide=What makes me happy :)]
Link 1
Link 2
[/hide]

[hide=Sry Mick] Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 17366295 bytes) in /home/mick88/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php(1119) : runtime-created function on line 24 [/hide]

Slo_Runner

Quote from: Rahail on August 20, 2013, 07:38
If you dont like it  :gtfo: dont comment here.
by the way nice work keep it up.

ty Raha :)
Thanks for the report. We'll test which weathers manifest this problem and edit the zone weathers accordingly.

Could admins please test different weathers in these locations and let me know if they find any weathers  that cause the ocean water to raise over the road?
[hide=My Signature's]

[/hide]
Link 1
Link 2
[/hide]

[hide=Sry Mick] Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 17366295 bytes) in /home/mick88/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php(1119) : runtime-created function on line 24 [/hide]

Tyler

Quote from: DobbysGamertag. on August 20, 2013, 03:03

Isn't there a way to make a form. like the Reports section, but for bug reports? #AskJoshy

Suggested it before.

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Slo_Runner

Download Link Added to main post, Feel Free to download and use it :)

[hide=My Signature's]

[/hide]
Link 1
Link 2
[/hide]

TheSandman

Quote from: Slo_Runner on August 20, 2013, 13:11
Download Link Added to main post, Feel Free to download and use it :)
inb4 lying, confirmed.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Vinny

Don't bother arguing with him, he is always right.

+1 this is a nice and innovative idea.
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Joshy

Quote from: Vinny on August 20, 2013, 13:33

Hey I suggested bug report form to Mick a long time ago and he said it wasn't needed plus it didn't allow attachments. I'm not always right...
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Vinny

Quote from: Joshy on August 20, 2013, 17:25
Quote from: Vinny on August 20, 2013, 13:33

Hey I suggested bug report form to Mick a long time ago and he said it wasn't needed plus it didn't allow attachments. I'm not always right...
Mmh wat ? I was talking about Ethan but okay...
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Ethan

Isn't there a way to make a form. like the Reports section, but for bug reports?
you mean the very first post on thats posted in the bug report board that says "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING"
http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,1558.0.html
but I agree about the form being made

Dobby

Quote from: Ethan on August 20, 2013, 19:11
Isn't there a way to make a form. like the Reports section, but for bug reports?
you mean the very first post on thats posted in the bug report board that says "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING"
http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,1558.0.html
but I agree about the form being made

But how many posts have you admins locked because of the format not being followed? :)
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Dobby

Quote from: Ethan on August 20, 2013, 19:21
Quote from: DobbysGamertag. on August 20, 2013, 19:18
But how many posts have you admins locked because of the format not being followed? :)
I usually dont lock topics if people dont follow 'the template" blame matias for that, thats all on him

But they should read the topic before hand right? :) that deserves a lock IMO. Unless its a well explained bug then leave it open.

This is useful. I'll be using it once i've opened it up, or someone can confirm its safe. I've deleted it for now. A script has gone walkies.