Main Menu

Trucks & Trailers Pack

Started by Polaco, August 15, 2013, 01:33

Deff

Quote from: Polaco on August 20, 2013, 19:40
Quote from: Deff on August 20, 2013, 16:01
Quote from: Rubber on August 17, 2013, 18:22
Quote from: Polaco on August 17, 2013, 16:35
P.S. Rubber,if you don't know,the original SA chrome and reflections reduces possibility of game crash.

Ive been adding refmaps to my txd files for years now and havent experienced any crashes.

Same here.

Btw just to add one important point:
If you are using steering.cs and you fall in water in CVT or your car respawns in any manner while you are driving, your game will crash. This is caused due to steering.cs

Other then that I really like all the trailers. Trucks are nice too, but trailers are just bad ass!
lol i never will know it bro xD
But is there another steering mod which don't cause these opcodes and then,game crash?

I guess no.
I don't really know.

I have tried to search for an alternative but couldn't find any, I doubt if an alternative would be there.

Polaco

Quote from: Deff on August 20, 2013, 20:12
Quote from: Polaco on August 20, 2013, 19:40
Quote from: Deff on August 20, 2013, 16:01
Quote from: Rubber on August 17, 2013, 18:22
Quote from: Polaco on August 17, 2013, 16:35
P.S. Rubber,if you don't know,the original SA chrome and reflections reduces possibility of game crash.

Ive been adding refmaps to my txd files for years now and havent experienced any crashes.

Same here.

Btw just to add one important point:
If you are using steering.cs and you fall in water in CVT or your car respawns in any manner while you are driving, your game will crash. This is caused due to steering.cs

Other then that I really like all the trailers. Trucks are nice too, but trailers are just bad ass!
lol i never will know it bro xD
But is there another steering mod which don't cause these opcodes and then,game crash?

I guess no.
I don't really know.

I have tried to search for an alternative but couldn't find any, I doubt if an alternative would be there.
Ye,sometimes i think about learn scripting just to fix these things...but nah...my space is at modding,not at scripting  :P
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...