SAMP 0.3x car colors colors + vehicle add!

Started by Benny, August 07, 2013, 17:43

Rubber

Quote from: Eddie on August 26, 2013, 18:06
Quote from: DJ_Smashon on August 26, 2013, 13:25
The colors can make the game so much more beautiful.
True.

Quote from: deadmau5 on August 26, 2013, 11:14
I don't really care about the vehicles but the carcols should be added

I agree. Colors are great, but cars, we allready have enough. New colors, are just awesome. I'd love to see them IG as well.

some of us want to be able to buy other vehicles. I always wanted a cropduster (for several reasons). What is your favorite GTA vehicle? Now, imagine if you couldn't buy it in the server...

MikeMan

Rockey

any news on this matias? if its possible or not?

Matias

Quote from: Rockey on September 03, 2013, 14:53

Not working on it yet, the last days / weeks i have been busy studying for some exams. When i get rid of them i will continue with it.

Rockey

Quote from: Foose on September 03, 2013, 18:54
Quote from: Rockey on September 03, 2013, 14:53

Not working on it yet, the last days / weeks i have been busy studying for some exams. When i get rid of them i will continue with it.

okay awesome, thanks for the time  :like:

Crispy

Jori_Mart

DominicanRepublic

Zangetsu

sorin

Another suggestion that won't be added.

Rockey

Quote from: Sorin on October 26, 2013, 13:06

according to the change log the last 'update' that added something was August. Personally i think this would be a great thing to add next, gives us all something new to play with and look at. A lot of players own a fair amount of cars and enjoy customizing them.. so more colours would be great.

However not sure if Matias has worked out how to add it yet, think he hit a problem? correct me if im wrong though..

sorin

Quote from: Rockey on October 26, 2013, 14:25

according to the change log the last 'update' that added something was August. Personally i think this would be a great thing to add next, gives us all something new to play with and look at. A lot of players own a fair amount of cars and enjoy customizing them.. so more colours would be great.

However not sure if Matias has worked out how to add it yet, think he hit a problem? correct me if im wrong though..
The problem is that mick isn't giving a fuck anymore about his server. Alot of players are leaving and they will leave because of the leak of updates.
I hope that mick will make some time to add some of the updates that scripters worked on them.

Rockey

Quote from: Sorin on October 26, 2013, 14:29

The problem is that mick isn't giving a fuck anymore about his server. Alot of players are leaving and they will leave because of the leak of updates.
I hope that mick will make some time to add some of the updates that scripters worked on them.

If the update is there ready waiting for him to add it im sure he would, eventually.. making the updates isnt an easy task though. Not taking sides here you have a good argument, we need updates and this should be one! its a good idea but we just have to see what happens with the script team and mick  :))

sorin

Quote from: Rockey on October 26, 2013, 14:31

If the update is there ready waiting for him to add it im sure he would, eventually.. making the updates isnt an easy task though. Not taking sides here you have a good argument, we need updates and this should be one! its a good idea but we just have to see what happens with the script team and mick  :))
There is just 1 scripter left (Matias).
I don't know why Dobby resigned.

Rockey

Quote from: Sorin on October 26, 2013, 14:33
Quote from: Rockey on October 26, 2013, 14:31

There is just 1 scripter left (Matias).
I don't know why Dobby resigned.

He didnt like the attitude of the community is all i know, maybe it was towards him or just in general.. i dont know but thats all ive read about it

ps; lets keep this about the suggestion though or it may get locked again...   C:-)

Boeing763

Wow, Cropduster :D +1[spoiler]Suck My Duck[/spoiler]