Thrush & John Moding

Started by JohnDeerFan10, July 19, 2013, 06:55

JohnDeerFan10

Hey thought ide post some pics of mods that Thrush and I have Converted/Edited.

**ALL Credit to original model maker's Thrush and I are only takeing credit for are modifications**

Kenworth T-800 - Was my first full attempt to convert someone's T-800 from gta3 it was somewhat successful. The bed on it is completely custom made by Thrush. and I had to do all the coloring from scratch.

Ford F-350 Tow truck - That was the second mod we did together spliced another persons f-350 with the original tow truck bed. I had to redo all of the beds mapping but it was a good learning experience.

Ford F-550 - The ford f-550 was a mod that Thrush modified for his sand king. He took the original monster truck suspension and put it on the truck.

Motorcycle - This was a mod that I just finished editing it was a Bati Custom bike from gtaIV that someone converted. I darkened the lights and windshield retextured the rims and parts of the shocks and such to gold. Then made the body have a primary and a secondary option.
"Not putting miles on your truck is like never touching your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend."

Supreme

Nice  mods, those fords look damn good  :D

RastaPanda

Xandee

JohnDeerFan10

"Not putting miles on your truck is like never touching your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend."