Trashmaster modification

Started by nyolc8, July 16, 2013, 19:47

nyolc8

I just started to modify trashmaster. Because I didn't found any documentation about what car was copied in the game, I just started to modify it randomly :D
I modified:
- the lights
- the fenders shape
- the cockpit shape
- lowered the front
- made colorized border around the grill
- modified grill
- modified front bumper
- partly retextured the front (dirt texture remapped)

(This is only 1-2hour work, I just started it)
[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/r2RNQ#0[/imgur]

Benny

Looks nice, make the wheels like you did them by the cement truck, and the cab should be paintable 1 color and the back should be paitable as well. and add some more light on it as well, and the orange lights on the top of the cab, jut for the cool look :)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Ethan

Supreme

Just when I finished trash ach  O:-)
But it looks great  :)

nyolc8

Quote from: Benny on July 16, 2013, 20:17
Looks nice, make the wheels like you did them by the cement truck, and the cab should be paintable 1 color and the back should be paitable as well. and add some more light on it as well, and the orange lights on the top of the cab, jut for the cool look :)
I'll do these kind of things ;)

I want to make it enterable, so make a hole at the back and we could go inside the trash container. Or jump into it with a motorbike or something :D

MeTaLiXx

Quote from: nyolc8 on July 16, 2013, 20:52
Quote from: Benny on July 16, 2013, 20:17
I'll do these kind of things ;)

I want to make it enterable, so make a hole at the back and we could go inside the trash container. Or jump into it with a motorbike or something :D
Awesome but crazy idea you gonna be stinck if you jump into the back xD
When you finish Gimme Link ( & your huntley mod / primiary / taxi mods links pleaseee :D )
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Costel

nyolc8

- trash container inside
- trash container rematerialed, works as secondary color
- trash container big back door will work as boot (tested ingame, already works, rematerial is not made yet)
- made a hole on the back door, and modified the door shape
- made the inner side of the big back door
- removed some elements from between the container and the cockpit
[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/PYZ8O#0[/imgur]

Some help: is there any method which could fix the trashmaster weight problem without makeing it laggy? You know, the trashmaster rear is heavy and the front is too light in the game. But if I would reposition the vehicle, then I would make it laggy :/ Is there any other method to fix this?

Rahail

TheSandman

Can you make it so the wheels dont look heavy in the game?
@nyolc, youd have to change the handling lines for weigh distribution for that :-\
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

nyolc8

I managed to make the rear wheels straight, but the front wheels still look like this if you look to the truck from front:

\     /

sardarji

RastaPanda

Wizzer

Cant wait to download it  :3  :3  :3  :3
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Supreme