/forsalebase

Started by DingoS, July 15, 2013, 02:25

Dobby

Quote from: Rockey on July 16, 2013, 15:55
maybe make it so it shows how many days are left on every base and if the club can currently afford to pay the next month?

I thought it does that in the clubs part?

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Rockey

Quote from: DobbysGamertag. on July 16, 2013, 19:58
maybe make it so it shows how many days are left on every base and if the club can currently afford to pay the next month?

it does, just means you can see every base in the server, without having to drive to each one check the date and funds, then drive to the next one.

It just makes the process easier, means you can track a bases progress too, you could check easily everytime you came online to see if more funds have been added to the base you wanted

Dobby

Quote from: Rockey on July 16, 2013, 22:03

it does, just means you can see every base in the server, without having to drive to each one check the date and funds, then drive to the next one.

It just makes the process easier, means you can track a bases progress too, you could check easily everytime you came online to see if more funds have been added to the base you wanted

Well, then you just navigate to the clubs section of ct.net, click on your clubs, check the club funds... else, just click "clubs with bases" and check em out..

Why does this suggestion boil down to pure laziness. What do you mean by "base process"? how they're doing on funds? mentioned above.. Base prices going higher? lolno. Mick's not active.
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Crispy

Wizzer

Or if you do /forsale then you can choose houses or bases, when you choose bases then the Rocky idea will be there  :)
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Rockey

Quote from: DobbysGamertag. on July 17, 2013, 01:21
Quote from: Rockey on July 16, 2013, 22:03

Well, then you just navigate to the clubs section of ct.net, click on your clubs, check the club funds... else, just click "clubs with bases" and check em out..

Why does this suggestion boil down to pure laziness. What do you mean by "base process"? how they're doing on funds? mentioned above.. Base prices going higher? lolno. Mick's not active.

this logic is so fucked. Thats like saying remove /forsale because the houses are on the website and i can drive to them  :fuckthat:

Dobby

Well, you can :s whats the issue?

Rockey

Quote from: DobbysGamertag. on July 17, 2013, 19:09
Well, you can :s whats the issue?

i agree, its a lazy suggestion, but it just makes what is a task thats a pain in the ass abit easier and simpler

Ethan

Quote from: DobbysGamertag. on July 17, 2013, 01:21
Mick's not active.

because 95% of the suggestions are to add a command ingame so people wont have to take the time to do it the hard way..actually searching..
when was the last time Mick himself actually made an update to this server?? Milestone Island??  that tells you right there that he wont be adding anything anytime soon... and yes I agree, this suggestion board should be closed since CT growth, server sided, is dead

Laur

losting time , mick should add new updates and make something with the lag not adding these new command

Gameboy

Quote from: Ethan on July 15, 2013, 18:59
Quote from: Supreme on July 15, 2013, 18:27
You can check on website, that command will be useless since there are almost no bases for sale

exactly!!!   a base coming up for sale is as rare as a 6+ slot house being for sale.. once its up, it goes away really fast

Terrorista310

it would be useful. +1
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.